The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zuki
First of all, I don;t trust you at ALLLLL anymore, you told me khoobsurat is donkey wtf it's like a tv series or something? Both you and @RainbowKiwi are moti gadhas :colonhash:

Goodnight to you both :u: My work here is done

Hahahah omg I'm dead haha D

See the thing is I told you I don't trust you and I knew you would call me gadhi(female donkey) so instead I said 'khoobsurat' which means beautiful :u: Also, its a bollywood movie too:tongue:

Omg don't call me and my m8 moti ghadis. I made you a gadha by saying that Khoobsurat means donkey in Urdu.:h:
Original post by MrDystopia

Spoiler

Plenty, but thankfully uni isn't till next week and I don't have any exams when I get back. So I can just do a load this week and next week and slowly catch up. Kinda just used the entire holiday to chill :tongue: You?

Spoiler

Oh em gee, SAME. Well, I worked. But it wasn't uni work and I kept putting it off! I'm just wondering whether you'll actually end up getting work done this week. TSR is a force that cannot be reckoned with. 😱
annoyed that my alarm didn't go off so i'm missing work today
Ecstatic that I'm moving back to Japan today and got an offer from Oxford yesterday!
Nervous for my geography mock in two hours :afraid:
Original post by TheTechN1304
Ecstatic that I'm moving back to Japan today and got an offer from Oxford yesterday!

Well done you! Had a look at your bio, hella impressive!!! How'd you learn so many languages?! I'm going to assume you're proficient at all of them :p:

Original post by aamirac
Nervous for my geography mock in two hours :afraid:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sae.HH

Almost looks like he's about to do the Naagin dance :lol:
Original post by nucdev
Almost looks like he's about to do the Naagin dance :lol:

That's actually what I was referring to, get so stressed out you just walk in and dance.

Me and my boys out in South Leam on a Saturday night :colonhash:

[video="youtube;jTlUxTYoEAk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTlUxTYoEAk[/video]
The road is flooded where I live:s-smilie:
The road is flooded where I live:s-smilie:
Original post by moment of truth

Boo!

Awww, why?
Original post by moment of truth

Go to sleep!

Original post by Sae.HH
Go to sleep!

That looks exactly like you
Original post by Incredible97
That looks exactly like you

Hey at least the demon's smiling! I refuse to show teeth :colonhash:
I'm kind of worried. I had an exam on Tuesday and it didn't go well.
I have two exams left - on Monday and Wednesday. So I'm worried about that too.
Still reeling from a very weird dream that I literally just woke up from. :s-smilie:
Original post by nucdev
Boo!

Awww, why?

Thought I had my driving test today but it got moved. Now it's in a couple of months time :lol:

I just found a cancellation so its next week instead. Don't know whats going on :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Sad because I got a D in my maths retake! :frown: oh well, at least ill have 5 months to revise instead of 2 months!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by curiousduck
yeah :sad:

:hugs:

Original post by MathQ123
I know how you feel, me too :hugs:

:hugs: Same

Latest