The Student Room Group

Which A level is most respected?

I want to do either: psychology, politics, Russian or religious studies. I know none are "facilitating", but are easier than both biology and history which WERE my other ideas. Which is easier? And which is most respected?(With French English lit)
Thanks in adv🖖🏼🎓
(edited 8 years ago)
W8 so are you asking which is easiest or which is most respected?
Original post by aieshacaitlin
I want to do either: psychology, politics, Russian or religious studies. I know none are "facilitating", but are easier than both biology and history which WERE my other ideas. Which is easier? And which is most respected?(With French English lit)
Thanks in adv🖖🏼🎓

The capability and skill of learning and maintaining a language is always good. However, both French and English Literature are good A level courses.

Easier: English Lit
Most respected: French

Although, consider that French is one of the most commonly learnt foreign languages in the UK. This may or may not be a negative thing.
Reply 3
Since you already take a language, I wouldn't take Russian cause French will be harder than GCSE. RS isn't that respected. Politics and psychology are probably most respectable but psychology has a lot of content to learn. I take psychology it is fun but a lot of content to know (theres so many studies etc)

Quick Reply

Latest