The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pâquerette03
Thanks for replying! Very best of luck for your February interview! I hope you get an offer :biggrin:

Thank you! Best of luck to you too! :smile:
Original post by Andy71
Has anyone heard from Chester ?

Hi! I've got an interview at Chester tomorrow! Could you tell me what the literacy test is like because I'm not sure what to look over!

Thank you, and good luck!!!
Has anyone heard back from city after the assessment day? Or anything from kings?x
Reply 423
Original post by DEE456
Anyone hear from York? I applied in October and still nothing

Original post by LC1996
York don't reply usually until after the deadline x

York have given some interviews already, I applied in November and have one x
Reply 424
Original post by a_m_y_p_
I applied to York too but I don't think they give out interviews until all applications are in!x

York have given an interview out for january😊x
Original post by taraxx
Hey has anyone heard from Manchester, Edinburgh Napier or Staffordshire..... I sent my application in early November and I'm starting to get really anxious :/

I applied for Edinburgh Napier and Manchester, they received my application mid-December but I still have heard no word. Napier take a very long time to respond.
Original post by BKL18
York have given an interview out for january😊x

Aw I am gutted I mustn't have gotten one! Thank you for letting me know! Best of luck with your application! :smile:
Aw I am gutted I mustn't have gotten one! Thank you for letting me know! Best of luck with your application! :smile:

Not true, it depends on when you send your application.

Interviews have been sent out from Kingston and Manchester which I applied for also but I haven't got one yet. That doesn't mean I'm not getting one, that just means I sent my application later than the ones who currently have interviews and they haven't read mine yet.

good luck, if they haven't told you that you've been rejected then your still in with a chance x
Anyone going to the protest march in London this Saturday? Against the conservative government scrapping bursaries for nursing and midwifery students.
Reply 429

They've only given out one I think so there is plenty of time yet! I'm sure they usually give out most after the deadline anyways so I'm sure you will get one😊 I sent my application off in November too so you might have sent yours later, good luck to you too!x
Original post by Smile88egc
Anyone going to the protest march in London this Saturday? Against the conservative government scrapping bursaries for nursing and midwifery students.

I would but I live in Scotland so I cant travel there lol :-) good luck x
I just got rejected today by Kingston :frown: so bummed :frown:...I've got a numeracy and literacy test at south bank next wednesday? anybody else? Do a lot of people get offered these tests? :| x
Original post by PrincessOfChina
I just got rejected today by Kingston :frown: so bummed :frown:...I've got a numeracy and literacy test at south bank next wednesday? anybody else? Do a lot of people get offered these tests? :| x

Sorry to hear that, I've applied to Kingston as well so I'm hoping I wont wake up tomorrow with a rejection :frown: best of luck with your other choices xx
Original post by CatLadyEmma
Sorry to hear that, I've applied to Kingston as well so I'm hoping I wont wake up tomorrow with a rejection :frown: best of luck with your other choices xx

thank you lovely! good luck with yours too! smash those tests and interview xx
Original post by PrincessOfChina
thank you lovely! good luck with yours too! smash those tests and interview xx

Thank you! If it helps anyone that's applied and waiting to hear back for Manchester, I've been offered an interview an hour ago for it on the 9th of February. Good luck everyone!
Reply 435
Thank you! If it helps anyone that's applied and waiting to hear back for Manchester, I've been offered an interview an hour ago for it on the 9th of February. Good luck everyone!

Awwh congratulations :biggrin: Got an email off them saying I haven't gotten an interview right now :frown: but they are still considering it and will get back to me by the end of March :\ Really hope they offer me an interview as they are my first choice
Good luck with your interview :smile: xc
Am new to this thread! I've applied for Bangor, Keele, Staffordshire, Salford and Edge Hill and have interviews at Staffordshire and Edge Hill in the next month. Also been offered a place for Salford!! :biggrin: Haven't heard from the other two yet though... Does anyone know what happens once you're offered a place? Is there a day we get invited on?
Not true, it depends on when you send your application.

Interviews have been sent out from Kingston and Manchester which I applied for also but I haven't got one yet. That doesn't mean I'm not getting one, that just means I sent my application later than the ones who currently have interviews and they haven't read mine yet.

good luck, if they haven't told you that you've been rejected then your still in with a chance x

Aw thank you that makes me feel a lot better! I am sure you will hear from them both soon! Have you had any interviews yet?xx
Original post by BKL18
They've only given out one I think so there is plenty of time yet! I'm sure they usually give out most after the deadline anyways so I'm sure you will get one😊 I sent my application off in November too so you might have sent yours later, good luck to you too!x

That is nice to hear thank you! Best of luck, you'll be great!xx
Has anyone heard off edge hill? I applied beginning of December, and getting anxious now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending