The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature GCSE 2015 JUNE SUMMER *OFFICIAL THREAD* OMAM AIC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by michaelapplause9
I wrote various points such as when Brendon died, it wasn't actually the imaginary friend dying, it was in fact the hopes and dreams of the girl fading away. The pathetic fallacy of the 'pouring rain' also foreshadowed the events to come and, ultimately, the loss of hope within the story

thats exactly what i put!
Original post by srw98
for conflict for mametz wood I just wrote about effects of conflict and compared it to futility, completely misread the question and didn't mention place. Will I get any marks?

I did the exact same but I mentioned the theme of nature and going into the earth and sunlight in futility and also mentioned motif of farming (without specifically saying place) do you think I could still get some marks? I also mentioned wasted youth and lack of individuality through war
Panicking i will get no marks
Hi :smile: for section B you know you answer 20 a) and 20 b) (just random numbers) I accidentally numbered my b) as 21 instead of 20b) will that still be marked? My teacher says yes but it's still worrying me
Original post by emmakeetley1234
lol we have mocks and our test is going to be the same as this years gcse paper. someone in my school said it was about macbeths state of mind??

Why don't you actually revise instead of cheating ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1124
Hi I am struggling on my essay the question is how does Steinbeck show the good and bad in people choose on character from the novel and I would go for George
what are the 2015 aqa english lit gcse higher tier macbeth, the inspecter calls, of mice and men, pride and prejudice question
If anyone knows The Woman in Black questions, 2015 AQA Higher, the help would be much appreciated. This is for revision purposes.:smile:
The next generation of Year 11s are now occupying this thread like wild animals entering a dilapidated building.
Does anyone know what was on the AQA English literature paper 2015 unit 2? Which relationship poems?
Reply 1129
Do you remember the question for AIC AND OMAM in the exam?
What characters are used in the of mice and men june 2015
Original post by MajidU
Do you remember the question for AIC AND OMAM in the exam?

OMAM was somethung like
a) how was curley's wife death presented during the barn scene - the text given was from ( don't you muss it up - he pawed up the hay until it partly covered her)

b) i forgot the question but you had to talk about brutality on a ranch during the time the novel was set - you need context for this question

AIC was something like
a) how is mr birling represented as a hard headed practical man of business ( something along the lines of this)
OR
b) how is inequality represented in the book (something along the lines of this )

i did the mock exam yesterday and i did **** cause i couldn't answer the AIC one (about inequality) - i'm bad at english :frown:

Good Luck For The Mocks
Original post by ABCgcseABC
What characters are used in the of mice and men june 2015

if you are doing aqa higher tier it is Curley's wife
What conflict poems are used in the aqa english lit paper? June 2015
(edited 8 years ago)
my school doesn't do poetry - the poetry is our controlled assesment
Original post by Kobisha
OMAM was somethung like
a) how was curley's wife death presented during the barn scene - the text given was from ( don't you muss it up - he pawed up the hay until it partly covered her)

b) i forgot the question but you had to talk about brutality on a ranch during the time the novel was set - you need context for this question

AIC was something like
a) how is mr birling represented as a hard headed practical man of business ( something along the lines of this)
OR
b) how is inequality represented in the book (something along the lines of this )

i did the mock exam yesterday and i did **** cause i couldn't answer the AIC one (about inequality) - i'm bad at english :frown:

Good Luck For The Mocks

Did you do relation ships poems for unit 2?
Reply 1136
Original post by Kobisha
OMAM was somethung like

AIC was something like
OR

Good Luck For The Mocks

Social or Gender?
Original post by Lennie14!
Did you do relation ships poems for unit 2?

In my school we do poetry as a controlled assesment and we do 4 books for Exams
Original post by MajidU
Social or Gender?

social or gender for what??
Original post by ABCgcseABC
What conflict poems are used in the aqa english lit paper? June 2015

Place in mametz wood or i think the other was bayonet charge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending