The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol true.
This isn't true because what you do in life goes with you.
This is true, I won't lie. I even think about it all the time because I have a great future ahead of me ( If everything goes according to plan), but I feel as if nothing will eventually matter.
Reply 4
Original post by loveleest
This is true, I won't lie. I even think about it all the time because I have a great future ahead of me ( If everything goes according to plan), but I feel as if nothing will eventually matter.

why are u awake
Original post by TimeWalker
This isn't true because what you do in life goes with you.

Your life ends. That's it. Nothing comes or goes. It's over. Accept it. OVER. NOTHINGNESS. Your money and stuff none of it goes with you, nor does your family. It's just over.
Original post by K.C
why are u awake

What has this even got to do with my post?
I have to get ready for school in like 10 mins so yeah...
Original post by RiskVsReward
Your life ends. That's it. Nothing comes or goes. It's over. Accept it. OVER. NOTHINGNESS. Your money and stuff none of it goes with you, nor does your family. It's just over.

I agree, well said.
Original post by RiskVsReward

I wish that were true but supposedly it isn't.
Original post by TimeWalker
I wish that were true but supposedly it isn't.

Can you please expand, if possible?
Reply 10
Original post by loveleest

Some people would see that as depressing but i like the thought of that. Imagine living forever. That would be good if you were happy all the time but i think that is impossible.

Imagine being depressed as **** (having bipolar or something) and you know you are going to live forever- that would be hell.
But you are not dead yet.So you might as well get as much pleasure from live as possible(By going uni ,geting a degree ,Get paid lots of money and spend it on whatever you like.)
When you are dying it will.
Reply 13
Original post by TheManHimeself
But you are not dead yet.So you might as well get as much pleasure from live as possible(By going uni ,geting a degree ,Get paid lots of money and spend it on whatever you like.)

wanting /=/ getting All the time

working hard /=/ doing well. All the time.
Reply 14
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
When you are dying it will.

Yeah the last few days before you die 9if yu know you going to) you might think about it. And it might matter to you in those few moment. But then you die and you mind is gone and you dont give a ****.
Well no, in the end that's all that will have mattered. Not being able to appreciate it when you've passed doesn't mean that it's not important.
Original post by vegdonald
Yeah the last few days before you die 9if yu know you going to) you might think about it. And it might matter to you in those few moment. But then you die and you mind is gone and you dont give a ****.

Nothing scares me more than the thought of a fearful or regretful death. Go easy; let it embrace you.
Reply 17
In the end, you're the one who decides how much your life accomplishments meant to you. Whether you've lived a good life and whether or not it will matter in your dying moments is all relative to how you reflect back on it.
Reply 18
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Well no, in the end that's all that will have mattered. Not being able to appreciate it when you've passed doesn't mean that it's not important.

Life if like a game a fifa. You may may get pissed of during the game , try you best ti win it. But eventaullt it will just be erased from memory and that result in that game wont matter anymore.
Reply 19
Original post by Tando88
In the end, you're the one who decides how much your life accomplishments meant to you. Whether you've lived a good life and whether or not it will matter in your dying moments is all relative to how you reflect back on it.

but you just going ti be wiped of the earth anyway so it doesn't matter.

10000 years from now will it matter to you how your life went?

Latest