The Student Room Group

Nottingham A108 Medicine with a Foundation Year 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Somama
Hi
Can someone tell me who can apply to this specific medicine course. What are the requirements for applying.

Hello the deadline for this years course is already gone I am not sure if the requirements will change for 2017 but if you check the Nottingham website all info is there :smile: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/courses/medicine/medicine-with-a-foundation-year-bmbs.aspx
Reply 101
Just received an interview for the medicine A108 course!
Original post by Roxxyy
Just received an interview for the medicine A108 course!

Me too. In an email they said they will be adding more interview dates at the start of next week. I dont know if i should wait until then or book 19th Jan.

Which day will you be attending?
Original post by qwerty123A
Me too. In an email they said they will be adding more interview dates at the start of next week. I dont know if i should wait until then or book 19th Jan.

Which day will you be attending?

Hi5 igot an interview too, the dates are really close.
All the times for 19th Jan have been sold out? I guess we all have to wait for the start of next week to book a date
I received an interview as well!! So happy!
Interview! Yey :smile:
Congratulations to those who got interviews :smile: May I ask what your scores were from their scoring system ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108
Hey guys i got this email but i don't know what it means ( i cant contact them as they have closed)
Dear Candidate,With regards to the Medical School interviews, please be aware that we will be adding another interview date on Monday 11th January.Kind regardsThe University of Nottingham
Undergraduate Admissions Team

What does this mean? an interview?
Original post by Yahya1997
I didn't see any score on my email

When you go into the booking bit, does yours only show 7th and 19th Jan aswell? Also, does it show that all the times on 19th Jan have been sold out?
Reply 110
Original post by qwerty123A
When you go into the booking bit, does yours only show 7th and 19th Jan aswell? Also, does it show that all the times on 19th Jan have been sold out?

Hey i got this email but i don't know what it means ( i cant contact them as they have closed)
Dear Candidate,With regards to the Medical School interviews, please be aware
that we will be adding another interview date on Monday 11th January.
Kind regards
The University of Nottingham

Original post by Zalma14
Hey i got this email but i don't know what it means ( i cant contact them as they have closed)
Dear Candidate,With regards to the Medical School interviews, please be aware
that we will be adding another interview date on Monday 11th January.
Kind regards
The University of Nottingham

What it means is that they are going to be adding more dates for the interviews on Monday since they are closed on the weekend.
Reply 112
Original post by 2015-atif
What it means is that they are going to be adding more dates for the interviews on Monday since they are closed on the weekend.

so it doesnt mean I've got chosen for an interview? :frown:(((
Original post by Zalma14
so it doesnt mean I've got chosen for an interview? :frown:(((

Well i received that email too, but just before it received on for the interview. Therefore if i was you i'd check my emails and junk again just incas eyou have missed it. It should be from Br-ugmedadmissions.
Also got an interview! Congrats to everyone who got an interview and good luck!!!
Original post by spiritless98
Same 600 average band 1

What did you get in situational judgement

How were your GCSEs
I think my GCSEs will put me down 😭😭
I got AABC at AS
And AAB predictions for A2
But 1A* 5Bs and 3Cs at GCSE 😭 which is disgraceful

Have you called up Nottingham and asked them whether your postcode falls into their criteria

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, i know i am asking very late after your post, but just wondering , which medical schools did you get into ? becuase i got poor gcse's too and i want to go into medicine too, any advice ?

appreciate it , thanks
Original post by Yahya1997
for anyone that got an interview, has you ucas updated

My UCAS has not updated but with my other interview it also has not updated. Some of my friends who have also been given an interview invitation from Medicine have encountered the same thing. I am assuming that generally Medicine interviews don't update on UCAS?
Interview!!
:
Original post by money-for-all
hey, i know i am asking very late after your post, but just wondering , which medical schools did you get into ? becuase i got poor gcse's too and i want to go into medicine too, any advice ?

appreciate it , thanks

I've got an interview- so all previous academic results and UKCAT etc will be discarded and it will solely be based on interview.
I think my personal statement and references stood out- and my AS level results were much better than GCSEs
But it all depends on interview now!
Reply 119
Got an Interview but dates are full, so are we all waiting till mon for other options?
Assume will get another link with additional dates added?
Has anyone had much practice doing MMI style interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest