The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If Rodgers was still in charge and you lost like this, he would be getting ****ing massacred by your fans. I can't see your fans doing the same to Klippity
Original post by Lúcio
I think that's strong evidence of why Bogdan and Enrique aren't anywhere near the first team.

Can't blame Benteke too much because he simply hasn't been given the service.

Agreed.

He won't take either of them off though
Original post by leinad2012
If Rodgers was still in charge and you lost like this, he would be getting ****ing massacred by your fans. I can't see your fans doing the same to Klippity

It's still 100% Rodgers' team though, Klopp hasn't brought anyone in.
Original post by PetrosAC
Agreed.

He won't take either of them off though

I'd swap Bogdan for the young keeper on the bench.

Get Lucas to give Enrique his P45 as he replaces him in CB.
Original post by Lúcio
I'd swap Bogdan for the young keeper on the bench.

Get Lucas to give Enrique his P45 as he replaces him in CB.

I'd do the same tbh, but he might see it as wasting 2 substiutions
You're losing to a team who play in a garden shed, managed by a guy wearing a fedora

Doesn't say much for your academy does it

Klopp wasn't the one who spent all that money on dross like Bogdan though.
Original post by sr90
You're losing to a team who play in a garden shed, managed by a guy wearing a fedora

Tbh, all the academy players have been fine, it's the seniors that are pure sh*te
Original post by sr90

The kids have done alright tbf, its Benteke, Enrique and Bogdan who have let the team down so far. Its more worrying that our senior players are getting shown up by the kids.
(edited 8 years ago)
Exeter manager's hat has put him in the early running for the Nonce Olympics 2016 gold medal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
It's still 100% Rodgers' team though, Klopp hasn't brought anyone in.

Original post by samir12
Klopp wasn't the one who spent all that money on dross like Bogdan though.

Surely his training methods and game tactics are in part to blame for your large injury list?
There's not much Klopp can do when the team is as bad as it is. Maybe the fact that so many players are getting injured was because Rodgers wasn't training them hard enough rather than Klopp training them too hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Are you actually watching the game?
We're losing because our keeper went full retard. How is that the fault of any academy players?

Our senior players have been garbage. The academy kids are dragging them along. Get your facts straight you melt.
Surely his training methods and game tactics are in part to blame for your large injury list?

No, otherwise Spurs should also be having an injury crises but they arn't. There was already an injury list when Klopp came in meaning players couldnt rotate and therefore played extra games and higher risk of injury. Klopp said himself that he hasn't been training the players that much due to a high number of games.

Yh the high pressing tactic contributed but you can't expect a manager to not implement his style in his early days of management. Klopp hasn't been given a chance to have a preseason with the players to get them fit either.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samir12
The kids have done alright tbf, its Benteke, Enrique and Bogdan who have let the team down so far. Its more worrying that our senior players are getting shown up by the kids.

Enrique at least has the excuse of playing about 3 games since 2012.

Bogdan is utter ****. I can't believe anyone at LFC thought he was good enough to play for you.

Original post by Lúcio
Are you actually watching the game?
[bWe're losing because our keeper went full retard. How is that the fault of any academy players?

Our senior players have been garbage. The academy kids are dragging them along. Get your facts straight you melt.

Doesn't really apply when the only reason you scored is because their defender went full retard
What a save!
Jesus Christ, what a save.

I'm sure sr90 will find a way to criticise us for not scoring.
Original post by sr90
Bogdan is utter ****. I can't believe anyone at LFC thought he was good enough to play for you.

At the Carlisle game there was a kid in front of me, must have been around 7/8 years old. During the penalty shoot out he was shouting "COME ON BOGDAN, THE HUNGARIAN NEUER!" :o:
As a Liverpool fan this is horrific
As a Exeter fan - top bants

Mixed emotions

Latest