The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
No. Don't make everyone jealous.

Can I describe your looks to everyone?
Original post by Xenon17
Then please don't lie about your looks at best you are a 5.5/10 in terms of attractiveness.

We're all beautiful in the eyes of God... (HAHAHA) or some bs like that.
Can you prove that you're going out with jacy jordan?
Original post by Xenon17
Then please don't lie about your looks at best you are a 5.5/10 in terms of attractiveness.

peak
Original post by Xenon17

savage
I'm okay with people being successful and happy and I'm not the kind of person to be jealous about any of that but it really "grinds my gears" when someone thinks and what's worse brags that he's better, smarter and better looking than everyone else as it's far from the truth and deep in their hearts they know that...
Original post by defenestrated
savage

Original post by StrangeBanana
peak

Ask yourselves, how many users on TSR can say that at any given moment there is someone out there talking about them?

Exactly. Now shh.

Original post by Xenon17
Can I describe your looks to everyone?

If you feel this is a fulfilling use of your life, then yes, sure lol
Ask yourselves, how many users on TSR can say that at any given moment there is someone out there talking about them?

Exactly. Now shh.

If you feel this is a fulfilling use of your life, then yes, sure lol

Yes I enjoy procrastinating.... OP has a rather pale complexion seems to be around 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 8 only an estimate and assuming the door in the background is of standard height. Ears stick out from his side has beard hair on the sides not the cheeks, hair seems very generic nothing impressive. He is of small to medium build.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Xenon17
Yes I enjoy procrastinating.... OP has a rather pale complexion seems to be around 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 8 only an estimate and assuming the door in the background is of standard height. Ears stick out from his side has beard hair on the sides not the cheeks, hair seems very generic nothing impressive. He is of small to medium build.

Im 6ft 2, normal build.
pics of interior of your porsche?
Im 6ft 2, normal build.

Lol don't lie you're much smaller than the door in the background.....
Original post by Straighthate
pics of interior of your porsche?

Haven't got it yet.
Reply 92
I can't show my face! sorry.

u ugly then.
Proof by disproof.
Original post by Xenon17

LOL and why do you keep a picture of me?! :/
LOL and why do you keep a picture of me?! :/

You know that picture of your avi that you had. I took it using gyazo which somehow kept logs of pictures I didn't know about this feature and then you mentioned your looks..... It's not as those its stored locally on my computer intentionally.
Original post by Xenon17
You know that picture of your avi that you had. I took it using gyazo which somehow kept logs of pictures I didn't know about this feature and then you mentioned your looks..... It's not as those its stored locally on my computer intentionally.

Don't lie, it's the centrepiece of your AG shrine, isn't it? :wink:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Don't lie, it's the centrepiece of your AG shrine, isn't it? :wink:

It's the only piece of it...
Original post by Xenon17
It's the only piece of it...

I bet it's stored in a folder called AG_pics_Series_1/100
(edited 8 years ago)

Exactly. Now shh.

Awesome genius told me to shh, AMA!!!!!

Exactly. Now shh.

but if you're clapped it's still peak

Latest