The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Original post by izzzler
anyone else applied for Cambridge law and waiting for decisions on the 12th??

I am! :s-smilie:
How are you feeling?
Reply 1041
Original post by PollaPulchra197
Hi Guys,

I have offers from Oxford, Bristol, Nottingham and Liverpool to study Law and German next year. Waiting to hear back from UCL. AS Grades - 4 As.

Anyone here an Oriel College Oxford Law offer holder?? Would love to speak to fellow prospective students!!

HEEEYYYYY HIGHH FIVEEEE! I've been searching for oriel law candidates since I found I got the offer!! Tell me alllllll about you!!!!
Reply 1042
Original post by Lawliettt
For people that applied to UCL, What were your AS grades?

AABC (dropped the C)
Retaking the AS to make my B go a little higher as I've been predicted something around A*A*A I think. Not one hundred percent sure as my school won't tell us ugh
Original post by izzzler
anyone else applied for Cambridge law and waiting for decisions on the 12th??

Me too! How did you find the interview?
Original post by jeonh
How are you feeling?

I am a law applicant too! How do you feel? How was your interview?
Reply 1045
Anybody know Nottingham's threshold for lnat?
Original post by sop10
Anybody know Nottingham's threshold for lnat?

last year it was 19. this year I'm not sure.
Original post by izzzler
trinity college, you?? and how did your interview go do you think?

Downing, I thought the first interview went ok, although there were a couple of dodgy moments, the second interview went quite well. How about your interview? The essay is my biggest concern.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you guys know if the status in ucl portico always changes when they start considering your application? Mine says 'application received' since November 18th :biggrin: When shlould I expect an offer/rejection :biggrin: thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dodo15
We have the same predictions and the same feeling about our predictions haha!

Thank you for telling me all this, and yes I thought the LNAT was okay not amazing but not terrible! :smile:

You're welcome! Haha that's so funny that we have the same and feel the same way about them! Good luck with offers and exams!!
Original post by fs1
HEEEYYYYY HIGHH FIVEEEE! I've been searching for oriel law candidates since I found I got the offer!! Tell me alllllll about you!!!!

OH YAY!!!!! Same I haven't found anyone!!!!!! We should start a thread! I'm from Oxford originally, what about you? X
Original post by jeonh
How are you feeling?

I'm quite nervous actually! hahah coming to realise how competitive law as a course really is at top unis such as cambridge. what about you??
Original post by Evangelina11
Me too! How did you find the interview?

the interview was alright i think. I mean you never really know with these things hahah, I felt like it could have gone better, but i mean it really comes down to what they thought of you.

What about you? What college did you apply to? :smile:
Original post by Solrac777
Downing, I thought the first interview went ok, although there were a couple of dodgy moments, the second interview went quite well. How about your interview? The essay is my biggest concern.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg! I really wanted to apply to Downing as well but settled for trinity in the end.

My interview was alright, there were a couple of dodgy moments as well hahaha but to be honest I think that just shows the interviewers that there's room for you to expand your thought processes. We'll see though! Best of luck for the 12th :smile:
Original post by izzzler
Omg! I really wanted to apply to Downing as well but settled for trinity in the end.

My interview was alright, there were a couple of dodgy moments as well hahaha but to be honest I think that just shows the interviewers that there's room for you to expand your thought processes. We'll see though! Best of luck for the 12th :smile:

Hahaha, both Downing and Trinity are beautiful. That's true, if you were to get everything right without hesitation it would probably seem like you've memorised the answers. Thanks, you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a gap year applicant,

I applied Cambridge, UCL, LSE, KCL and Warwick.

I'm waiting on the great and dandy Cambridge next week.

I have an offer from KCL AND LSE thus far
Original post by mumollypolly
I'm just worried that they may not have my LNAT scores and I want them to have it before the deadline... Apart from filling in your LNAT ID on your UCAS application and ticking the schools when applying for the LNAT, did you do anything else? Thanks

Nope, that's all I did. You could email your LNAT universities with your LNAT ID to ensure they've got it if you're really worried, but I'm constantly being reminded that law is a super busy course and that I will undoubtedly have to wait a while for responses. Good luck.
Original post by fckinfightme
Nope, that's all I did. You could email your LNAT universities with your LNAT ID to ensure they've got it if you're really worried, but I'm constantly being reminded that law is a super busy course and that I will undoubtedly have to wait a while for responses. Good luck.

Wait? All I did was to fill in my UCAS ID in my LNAT account. I also ticked the unis that I wanted to see my results. That was all, right?
Where in my UCAS application should have I entered my LNAT ID?
Original post by abdulmilad
I'm a gap year applicant,

I applied Cambridge, UCL, LSE, KCL and Warwick.

I'm waiting on the great and dandy Cambridge next week.

I have an offer from KCL AND LSE thus far

did you take A levels or the IB? which A levels subjects did u take and from which exam boards? what were your grades? are you an international student? how did you practice for the LNAT? the LNAT website only has 2 essay samples. do you have links to other LNAT sample essays? thanks.
Original post by Bobkata
Wait? All I did was to fill in my UCAS ID in my LNAT account. I also ticked the unis that I wanted to see my results. That was all, right?
Where in my UCAS application should have I entered my LNAT ID?

I just double checked, I didn't do that but unis have my lnat score. I dont think i had the option to do that on the ucas website. Sorry for panicking you.

Latest

Trending

Trending