The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

How Do I send Portfolio?

I am trying to send my documents this week. I am applying for Illustration in Camberwell college. I'm an international student so I will be sending through UCAS. However, I don't understand how I can send my portfolio, as I can't go through an interview. The website says "Your College will let you know", but I don't find information on where I can send my portfolio
If you apply through UCAS, you don't need to send a portfolio yet. The UCAS application is the first step. If you meet the entry requirements, the university will contact you to submit a portfolio.

I applied to CSM and I found this on their website.
'We prefer that you submit this as a web-link address to an internet resource such as ‘Flickr’ or other online file resource, e.g. your own website/online portfolio.
In order to achieve consistency the number of images required is TEN (10) only.If it is not possible to supply a web-link to an online portfolio, you may supply your mini-portfolio as a digital or printed copy, though as stated an online portfolio is preferred.Printed mini-portfolio (maximum A3): photocopies/digital prints.Digital mini-portfolio (on USB stick): ‘PDF’ or ‘PowerPoint’ formats which must be Apple Mac readable format and no larger than 10 megabytes (please test these before forwarding, they must be marked clearly with your name and UCAS ID number).'
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
thank you very much!
Original post by aydanh
thank you very much!

you're welcome !
Reply 4
Does anyone know the deadline for the portfolio submissions for Camberwell? Glasgow School of Art is on 22nd and Edinburgh College of Art is on 27th.
Original post by joydiv
Does anyone know the deadline for the portfolio submissions for Camberwell? Glasgow School of Art is on 22nd and Edinburgh College of Art is on 27th.

I don't know the exact deadline for Camberwell, but for CSM, it is on 29th January. The date is usually written in the email with the portfolio request.
Reply 6
Did CSM send you an email asking for mini portfolio? I applied there for 2 courses but never heard from them so just waiting
Original post by penyl
Did CSM send you an email asking for mini portfolio? I applied there for 2 courses but never heard from them so just waiting

I applied for Graphic Communication Design and 10 days after my application, I received an email with all the information.
Reply 8
I applied for GCD as well but second year entry. Nothing yet :frown:
What about the deadline of ucl engineering and architectural design
Original post by huiyihang97
I don't know the exact deadline for Camberwell, but for CSM, it is on 29th January. The date is usually written in the email with the portfolio request.

What about the deadline of ucl engineering and architectural design
Original post by huiyihang97
If you apply through UCAS, you don't need to send a portfolio yet. The UCAS application is the first step. If you meet the entry requirements, the university will contact you to submit a portfolio.

I applied to CSM and I found this on their website.
'We prefer that you submit this as a web-link address to an internet resource such as ‘Flickr’ or other online file resource, e.g. your own website/online portfolio.
In order to achieve consistency the number of images required is TEN (10) only.If it is not possible to supply a web-link to an online portfolio, you may supply your mini-portfolio as a digital or printed copy, though as stated an online portfolio is preferred.Printed mini-portfolio (maximum A3): photocopies/digital prints.Digital mini-portfolio (on USB stick): ‘PDF’ or ‘PowerPoint’ formats which must be Apple Mac readable format and no larger than 10 megabytes (please test these before forwarding, they must be marked clearly with your name and UCAS ID number).'

ty for this!! i was actually wondering the same thing...
So what is the best way to send an online portfolio?
Original post by Letsbuildacar
So what is the best way to send an online portfolio?

Hi Letsbuildacar,

I hope you are well. Are you applying to a course at UAL which has asked to see your portfolio?

Best wishes,
Zoe :smile:
UAL Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending