The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

probably 9:30
Original post by Lúcio
Ahhh right, fair enough mate.
As you'll see from my misc post, I just finished the main story and now i'm too depressed to bother doing anything post game :frown:

You've just killed Kellogg but there's still a ways to go. It's been pretty straight forward for you so far but things will rapidly change soon, that's all i'll say :smile:

Got loads of side missions to do which just pisses me off.

Spoke to Preston to ask him to be companion and he goes and gives me 2 missions. Was like lowe that. :biggrin:
Gonna focus on the man story and the minutemen one for the minute. No pun intended. :wink:
Original post by Rk2k14

Spoke to Preston to ask him to be companion and he goes and gives me 2 missions. Was like lowe that. :biggrin:
Gonna focus on the man story and the minutemen one for the minute. No pun intended. :wink:

You can just ignore side quests if they're boring, but they're a good way to level up.
That and killing things. If you do loads of killing you'll go up levels before you know it.

Preston is AIDS. Minutemen can't do anything by themselves - so useless.
Piper was my companion; she fell in love with me obviously :wink:

On my next playthrough I'm putting it on survival mode and I'll have a stealth/sniper build with Dogmeat.
Original post by Rk2k14

Original post by Lúcio
You can just ignore side quests if they're boring, but they're a good way to level up.
That and killing things. If you do loads of killing you'll go up levels before you know it.

On my next playthrough I'm putting it on survival mode and I'll have a stealth/sniper build with Dogmeat.

ready whenever ladz
No Fallout faggot talk in here plz
Original post by Dirtybit
No Fallout faggot talk in here plz

Pls come on. We have GOAT set up but could do with a CAM.
After 300 mediocre games upfront, Luke has found his true calling as a CDM
Original post by difeo
After 300 mediocre games upfront, Luke has found his true calling as a CDM

Difeo pls :frown:

I told you all I'm very balanced as a player, and even when I was upfront I'd get my fair share of tackles/defending in.
I am beast as a ball winner in CDM. Basically just a safety net for when somebody loses possession in a bad position.
Having another human player defensively changes things more that you'd think and it really helps the guy playing ANY.

My passing ability could be better but if we have people like @Dirtybit and @jam277 on at the same time, we're sorted :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
Difeo pls :frown:

I told you all I'm very balanced as a player, and even when I was upfront I'd get my fair share of tackles/defending in.
I am beast as a ball winner in CDM. Basically just a safety net for when somebody loses possession in a bad position.
Having another human player defensively changes things more that you'd think and it really helps the guy playing ANY.

My passing ability could be better but if we have people like @Dirtybit and @jam277 on at the same time, we're sorted :smile:

Hehe

We played one more after you went and lost 3-0... they're just able to put you under constant pressure when there isn't someone breaking up the play. Think someone said it before but in div 3 and up like we are now you definitely need a defensive human player to stand a chance.
Original post by difeo
Hehe

We played one more after you went and lost 3-0... they're just able to put you under constant pressure when there isn't someone breaking up the play. Think someone said it before but in div 3 and up like we are now you definitely need a defensive human player to stand a chance.

Saying goodbye to my stats now though; CDM is not the place to be if you want those.
Only thing I have a regular chance with is MOTM :frown:

Hehe, as soon as Lúcio goes, you get rekt :wink:
I did say you'd lose 4-0 so I wasn't far off!

You're right though, having somebody else means you're more likely to bring a defender out to make a challenge, or let him back off so I can step in.
One thing CPU defenders don't do very well is track attackers, and when you're playing against 2-3 at once, they'll always find space unless you have somebody else to limit them.
Just by tracking a run or by closing down the angle, I can make it so they have to do an awkward pass and before you know it we have the ball again.

It's not as boring as you'd think because the games are so end to end, but you really have to keep your concentration.
Original post by Lúcio

Might join the Brotherhood of Steel/Institute.
Thoughts?
Original post by Rk2k14
Might join the Brotherhood of Steel/Institute.
Thoughts?

I went for the institute on my first play through so it's up to you really. The finally third of the game changes significantly depending on who you choose.

Anyway, are people on clubs?
I can do any time from 7
Probz come on at 10 but only for a few games.
Will be on at 7
Original post by Dirtybit
FIFA discussions.

Feel free to post any screenshots when you've rekt people.

PSN ID's:
TJMlive - Dirtybit
hamjisung - FK
Lucio94205 - Lucio
m8utd - rk2k14
NahZed - zKlown
Jamlehomme - Jam277
Azizz1909 - SA-1

Message/Quote me to add you into the list.

Tis a capital R.
Campaign.
Original post by Rk2k14
Tis a capital R.
Campaign.

Tis a ú.
Campaign.
Ahmed who r u
Dif you been drinking again?
not hooked my xbox back up since ive been home, need to fix up. rondon is a cheap beast in this game

Quick Reply

Latest