The Student Room Group

OCR Computing Coursework Help

Anyone who can help me with my coursework. I'm really stuck on it and need help asap. My teacher's rubbish and could do with some help.
Thanks
Original post by ZS1
Anyone who can help me with my coursework. I'm really stuck on it and need help asap. My teacher's rubbish and could do with some help.
Thanks

i dunno if i'll be able to help u, but i have computing GCSE in 2015 (last year) and got A* in course works :smile: actually i think i was 3 marks off and in another one 4 marks off the full mark which was pretty much good because i was failing computing so let me know in which bit(s) u need help on and i'll try to helped u
What is it you need help on?
Reply 3
It's the part where you have write a fibonnaci sequence in Little Man Computer. I'm also stuck with parts of my evaluation.I'll try to send you both a picture of the question sheet.
Different people do different tasks :/ My task is entirely different, so I can't help you there :s-smilie:
Reply 5
We're also doing some arithmetic task too after the hols. Thanks anyway @CloakedSpartan
Reply 6
Original post by fatima1998
i dunno if i'll be able to help u, but i have computing GCSE in 2015 (last year) and got A* in course works :smile: actually i think i was 3 marks off and in another one 4 marks off the full mark which was pretty much good because i was failing computing so let me know in which bit(s) u need help on and i'll try to helped u

Hey :smile: What coursework did u do plz? Im doing a452 app inventor uni computer booking system app & a453 python speed camera.
Hope u can help, or know anyone else that can help me.

Thanks
Ace C
Original post by Ace C
Hey :smile: What coursework did u do plz? Im doing a452 app inventor uni computer booking system app & a453 python speed camera.
Hope u can help, or know anyone else that can help me.

Thanks
Ace C

i did it last year! i did OCR computing and it was about simulating a dice and i did python and html coding :smile:
Reply 8
i did it last year! i did OCR computing and it was about simulating a dice and i did python and html coding :smile:

R u able to help me with Python (speed camera program) thanks? Or App Inventor (computer booking system A452)
Original post by Ace C
R u able to help me with Python (speed camera program) thanks? Or App Inventor (computer booking system A452)

i wish i could help u, but i have my own courseworks which needs to be done as well and they all needs to be submit by this week
Reply 10
i wish i could help u, but i have my own courseworks which needs to be done as well and they all needs to be submit by this week

That's understandable thanks :smile: Its hard to keep on top of the high workload and deadlines especially in year 11! Would u be able to help me when u get the time tho please? Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Ace C
That's understandable thanks :smile: Its hard to keep on top of the high workload and deadlines especially in year 11! Would u be able to help me when u get the time tho please? Thanks :biggrin:

I am currently doing AS so it more challenging stuff :biggrin:
yup sure i will be able to help u next week, btw when is the deadline of ur coursework?
Reply 12
I am currently doing AS so it more challenging stuff :biggrin:
yup sure i will be able to help u next week, btw when is the deadline of ur coursework?

Thanks for your response. That's great to hear :smile: At the min we don't have a deadline! But are doing Python A453 & App Inventor A452. We are just starting task 3 on python but I haven't really finished task 1&2. Ill let u know if i do get a deadline.
Ill be greatful if you could PM me with examplar work of urs or if u could check my coding so far?

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.
Original post by Ace C
Thanks for your response. That's great to hear :smile: At the min we don't have a deadline! But are doing Python A453 & App Inventor A452. We are just starting task 3 on python but I haven't really finished task 1&2. Ill let u know if i do get a deadline.
Ill be greatful if you could PM me with examplar work of urs or if u could check my coding so far?

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

so u want me to send u my python code?? or the whole document?
Reply 14
so u want me to send u my python code?? or the whole document?

Thanks for your response. I've PM'd you!
Reply 15
Can anyone help me with My new course work on the Caesar Cipher. I ve already got some code just need someone to help me change it
Reply 16
Please help anyone my son has only been doing computing for 3 months and is lost with course die in on Friday. Any help would be brilliant.
Reply 17
Original post by Chivt
Please help anyone my son has only been doing computing for 3 months and is lost with course die in on Friday. Any help would be brilliant.

What is your son stuck on? I may be able to help.
Reply 18
Original post by ZS1
Can anyone help me with My new course work on the Caesar Cipher. I ve already got some code just need someone to help me change it

Apologies for the delay - only just seen this thread. I'm happy to help; I'll have to Google the cipher first but should be able to help.

Original post by Chivt

I'm happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending