The Student Room Group

2nd year (child) student nurse... Ask me anything :D

Scroll to see replies

how did you get to be a nurse as an under 18? and do the staff treat you differently?
Original post by AllegedLegends
how did you get to be a nurse as an under 18? and do the staff treat you differently?

Hi.

Unfortunately you can't be a student nurse under the age of 18 if you attend university I believe. You have to be 18 by the time the course commences (present on most university webistes) :smile:

I was 19 when I started but I've never had any issues with staff treating me differently. Some of the older, experienced staff I've found can be a bit hard on students (not because of their age) but because they want to push you and do well as a student :smile:
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Hi.

Unfortunately you can't be a student nurse under the age of 18 if you attend university I believe. You have to be 18 by the time the course commences (present on most university webistes) :smile:

I was 19 when I started but I've never had any issues with staff treating me differently. Some of the older, experienced staff I've found can be a bit hard on students (not because of their age) but because they want to push you and do well as a student :smile:

I was being sarcastic but that was a nice reply Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AllegedLegends
I was being sarcastic but that was a nice reply Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest