The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
What are you doing outside, Paro?

I feel ya, but you could look at it another way; the current stage (school, uni etc.) is necessary to build up your capabilities so you're better equipped to do what you want to (I dunno I'm chatting some sh*t and not making sense even to myself atm - must be the sharaab :lol: I'm joking :redface:)

Why would you want to watch that pile of trash?

LOL! I understand what you mean, but it's such a bloody long stage. :sigh:

Hey, don't you dare criticise Bhansali Saab's work! It's a good film, and you're being an a**hole just like Devdas.
Original post by fire_and_ice
LOL! I understand what you mean, but it's such a bloody long stage. :sigh:

Hey, don't you dare criticise Bhansali Saab's work! It's a good film, and you're being an a**hole just like Devdas.

And now you know why Devdas is such an apt name for me :tongue:
:h:
im feeling pretty okay :flip:
apathetic

does that count
Anxious, can't deal with this ****
Original post by MathQ123
Anxious, can't deal with this ****

What's up?:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm down, not sad or angry or anythinh just down
Original post by BrokenLife
Tis not funny Mamu:colonhash:
My life is ruined becayuse all he did last term was sex. :colonhash: And at random times!!! My other flatmate was also complaining!

Omg staaaphh..:colondollar::colonhash:

Lool

Yeah I am listening to music now..the thing is I was trying to sleep ..hate him so much!!

Aww hope it is better now :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Super nervous for my exam tomorrow (and especially Biology on tuesday) but other than that I'm stuck between pretty happy and pretty hungry.
Good luck to everyone else who has exams this week! u w u
Insignificant- the world is huge and I am tiny. Sad- there are so many horrible things happening in this world.
Confused- I think I like someone and want to tell them but I don't know if they feel the same and im too scared to ask. I don't know how he would react! I can't follow my own relationship advice because I'm petrified!
Original post by Xmas lover
Insignificant- the world is huge and I am tiny. Sad- there are so many horrible things happening in this world.
Confused- I think I like someone and want to tell them but I don't know if they feel the same and im too scared to ask. I don't know how he would react! I can't follow my own relationship advice because I'm petrified!

From what little I've spoken to you, it'd be his loss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
From what little I've spoken to you, it'd be his loss

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's very sweet thank you! Idk tho... These feelings have been on and off for ages, but when I speak to him my feelings just get reignited whether I want them to or not.
Original post by Xmas lover
That's very sweet thank you! Idk tho... These feelings have been on and off for ages, but when I speak to him my feelings just get reignited whether I want them to or not.

I know that feeling

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything 😢
Original post by MathQ123
Everything 😢

I'm here for you:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brokenlife
so annoyed!

My flatmate thinks he can do anything anytime. He's having sex with his girlfriend and omg i can hear them. So disrespectful. I was trying tk sleep and all i can hear now is ... :| omg hate him so much!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Original post by nucdev
And now you know why Devdas is such an apt name for me :tongue:
:h:

Bc you're a sharaabi :giggle:
Original post by fire_and_ice
Bc you're a sharaabi :giggle:

I'll take that over what you called me earlier Lmao
I have a bad headache :-(
Original post by nucdev
I'll take that over what you called me earlier Lmao

I'd rather be an a**hole than a sharaabi tbh