The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mice8cheese
Yeah, thats really good. I'm not sure if I really want to go to Cardiff. I like the idea of living in that area, but I don't think I'm really ready to move that far away yet. Do you think you are likely to firm Cardiff?

Its between cardiff and swansea, they are practically identical on the league table for biology so its a hard decision :L
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Will2610
Its between cardiff and swansea, they are practically identical on the league table for biology so its a hard decision :L

If I may suggest, take some time and spend a weekend at both places and just get a feel for the surroundings there. See which one you would like to live in more, afterall, you will spend quite some time there and not just in the uni grounds. It's not a good idea to make the decision on other people opinions.
Original post by Devify
http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/accommodation/undergraduates/booking.html

It says how to do it and it only opens up in February which is when most of the offers are already given so it still has dates for 2015 applicants.

Thank you! :smile:
I have offers for journalism and communications,law and law and criminology :smile:
Original post by Lowri brown
I have offers for journalism and communications,law and law and criminology :smile:

All of them from Cardiff?
Got offer for Bsc Maths
Original post by Hydeman
All of them from Cardiff?

Yeah!
Original post by Lowri brown
Yeah!

LOL, you must really like Cardiff to have used up three of your five applications on it. :tongue:
Just got an offer for Computer Science. Anyone going for the visit day on the 10th?
Original post by Hydeman
LOL, you must really like Cardiff to have used up three of your five applicajtions on it. :tongue:

Haha you could say that, nah I live in Cardiff and absolutely love it here, the uni is really good aswell, went to the open day and just decided I want to come here
Original post by Hydeman
LOL, you must really like Cardiff to have used up three of your five applications on it. :tongue:

I did it too ahah :biggrin:. Absolutely LOVE Cardiff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Chemistry at Cardiff and I'm from Malvern, Worcestershire!
Cardiff is also my firm choice!!
(edited 8 years ago)
So looking forward to the applicant open day, is anyone else going to Cardiff on 20th February? :biggrin:
Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia
So looking forward to the applicant open day, is anyone else going to Cardiff on 20th February? :biggrin:

Mines on the 27th
I see your point... I'm from Italy and I'm looking forward to moving to the UK. I really need a change in my life :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sbrizio1
I see your point... I'm from Italy and I'm looking forward to moving to the UK. I really need a change in my life :smile:

Ah, I see. Well, good luck. :smile: I'm sure you'll enjoy the change immensely (if you like rain :mmm:).
Original post by daisyele_
Just got an offer to study politics at Cardiff! Need to get AAB though:s-smilie:

I'm going to be studying Social Analytics and Politics :smile:
ARRGGHH I've been on TSR and Facebook trying to find someone doing my course and no-one is! :frown:
Reply 298
Original post by emiloujess
ARRGGHH I've been on TSR and Facebook trying to find someone doing my course and no-one is! :frown:

I know plenty of politics people if you have any questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
Ah, I see. Well, good luck. :smile: I'm sure you'll enjoy the change immensely (if you like rain :mmm:).

I don't exactly like rain but, hey, I can always come back to Italy in the summer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending