The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heather1807
this friday!!

Ahh! Good luck! How did you prepare for yours, I've just been practicing questions
Original post by tiffsssx
Ahh! Good luck! How did you prepare for yours, I've just been practicing questions

not even started yet going to print out a few questions tomorrow and get started, i've been working all weekend, as well as having loads of coursework, i've had no time yet :frown: where else have you applied?
Original post by heather1807
not even started yet going to print out a few questions tomorrow and get started, i've been working all weekend, as well as having loads of coursework, i've had no time yet :frown: where else have you applied?

Me neither! I've probably practised like 1 question, I'm really nervous for the maths test:frown: and Birmingham City, uni of Northampton and Wolverhampton, got interviews for bcu and Northampton,
How about you?
Hey guys,
I have received an offer from Birmingham, and I am over the moon - it's my first choice.
I also have interviews at Birmingham city, Staffordshire and Cumbria :smile:
Good luck to you all! Xx
Hi everyone, has anyone heard back from Cardiff yet? I've had decisions from everyone else, but haven't heard anything from them yet!
Original post by Male nurses rock
Hi, I got an offer from Northumbria for Sept 2016, can`t wait to get stuck in.

Excellent! Where do you live? Will you be community or living in halls?
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Hi everyone, has anyone heard back from Cardiff yet? I've had decisions from everyone else, but haven't heard anything from them yet!
I haven't received anything from Cardiff yet, but a few people on my access course has had their application rejected last month
Original post by mismash
i got this

were you there on same day as me? do you know if anyone been offered an actual place yet? x
Original post by safiyyah98
Do you have an offer from Uni of Birmingham? If so, how long after the interview did you hear that you had an offer?

yes! i had to wait just under a month to hear back from them, i think my interview was 25th november and i found out on the 21st december
[QUOTE="Nat3001;61316173"]
Original post by crazycrazy

I got an offer from Kingston. The numeracy for Kingston is pretty tough compared to Kings and you can't use a calculator. Some is basic stuff but I am pleased I used the sample test on Kingston's website to prepare. Literacy was fine. The MMIs were fine too. Obviously I can't share what we were asked to do but they were not as bad as I expected.

Hello

Can you please tell me was there an essay for literacy? on general topic or healthcare topic?

Thanks
Hello,

I have my first interview tomorrow and was wondering if any of you,that have had an interview have asked a question/questions at the end and what question did you ask?

Original post by Anitadonkor
Hello everyone. How are your application going so far?
I have been already rejected by two universities (MDX and GREENWICH).
However I have received an assessment for Maths and English at London South Bank.
Has anyone been to the Maths assessment?
Help! I'm panicking 😫😫 If I fail this I only have two left.
Nursing ain't easy at all lol

I have had the assessement at LSBU. It was my hardest maths one as you aren't allowed a calculator. The English was pretty simple though.
(edited 8 years ago)
I've received a offer from Uni of Birmingham today :biggrin: anyone else?? X
Original post by Luce0506
I've received a offer from Uni of Birmingham today :biggrin: anyone else?? X

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by futurechildnurse
Hello,

I have my first interview tomorrow and was wondering if any of you,that have had an interview have asked a question/questions at the end and what question did you ask?

Where is your interview at? :smile:
Hey, I have a Kings interview/selection day tomorrow and I'm really nervous!

How did people find the maths and literacy tests?
And how did people find the MMI? Like was that the only interview process part there was with the different stations? Are they difficult questions also? :smile:

Any tips/help without revealing detail would be sooo helpful!!!
Original post by futurechildnurse
Congratulations! :smile:

Thanks! Good luck for your first interview! Just make sure you know exactly why you want to be a nurse, qualities of a good nurse etc, be confident and you'll be fine! :smile:
Has anyone got an interview at Cov tomorrow? :smile:
Hey guys, just wondering... has anyone been to an open day at coventry?
I have an interview there tomorrow but already have an offer from de montfort in leicester.

Not sure whether to bother with the travel!

Sian x
Original post by Luce0506
Thanks! Good luck for your first interview! Just make sure you know exactly why you want to be a nurse, qualities of a good nurse etc, be confident and you'll be fine! :smile:

Thank you. I have all that covered and have lots of personal examples that I am going to bring up at the interview. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending