The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Advise on course adjustment

so i got a conditional offer from Strathclyde uni for human resource management and social policy on the terms of getting a C in maths. However i have done my research and if i get the grades, how easy would it be to adjust the course slightly as i now want to do human resource management and law? Same Uni, same entry requirements, near enough the same course, any advise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyle98
so i got a conditional offer from Strathclyde uni for human resource management and social policy on the terms of getting a C in maths. However i have done my research and if i get the grades, how easy would it be to adjust the course slightly as i now want to do human resource management and law? Same Uni, same entry requirements, near enough the same course, any advise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I know this was a while ago and I'm talking from experience with another uni but if the first year(s) are similar it should just be a case of speaking to your tutor or whoever is in charge of your course and asking to swap.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Pretty easy, I'd say.
I changed from Spanish and Marketing to Politics 2/3 weeks before fresher's week no problem. I emailed the HASS and amended my curriculum on Pegasus, it took literally a minute.
In your case it's a matter of emailing the admission office or the hass faculty.
Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending