King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Any more offers given out today?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Cbla98
Thanks was that all we need to do pre-interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so yeah, I'd double check the Kings apply and the email. In fact I'm gonna do that now lol
What are people doing who have interviews on the days of the tube strike?
Original post by MrSulAhmad
What are people doing who have interviews on the days of the tube strike?

use alternative methods and get someone to drive you there etc?
Reply 904
Original post by RDB1826
I think so yeah, I'd double check the Kings apply and the email. In fact I'm gonna do that now lol

Aha when's your interview?
Original post by MrZebraCookie
Any more offers given out today?

Don't think so :/ The emails normally go out at around 7:30pm, so perhaps people will hear back around then?
Original post by thechemistress
Don't think so :/ The emails normally go out at around 7:30pm, so perhaps people will hear back around then?

hey, sorry to bother you, but did you send in your A Level certificates to kings when you had to send in your certificates?? also what else would i need to send apart from passport pic and GCSE certificates?

I seriously hope they haven't given out all the early offers for our batch and we have to wait until March
I seriously hope they haven't given out all the early offers for our batch and we have to wait until March

doubt it when only two people posted offers yesterday
Got an unconditional at KCL for neuroscience :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GrappleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats mate well done!!!
Reply 911
Do they give you a tour or anything on the day, or at least talk to you about their medical school/uni/campus/accommodation? or do you just go for the interview and that's it?
Original post by Cbla98
Do they give you a tour or anything on the day, or at least talk to you about their medical school/uni/campus/accommodation? or do you just go for the interview and that's it?

Just interview, its quite bad really
Reply 913
Original post by blxckatoro
Just interview, its quite bad really

That kinda sucks, but I guess they have to interview so many people so must get difficult, how did yours go?
Reply 914
Original post by Cbla98

it isn't an open day so no... just interview. the rest you can do at your leisure on the open days.

why dilute your fear on the interview day with distractions lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 915
Original post by elbs
it isn't an open day so no... just interview. the rest you can do at your leisure on the open days.

why dilute your fear on the interview day with distractions lol

Aha yeah I guess that makes sense 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone hear anything today?
Original post by samim_s
hey, sorry to bother you, but did you send in your A Level certificates to kings when you had to send in your certificates?? also what else would i need to send apart from passport pic and GCSE certificates?

Hey :h: yeah, I got a copy of my AS results from my head of sixth form and he stamped it to show that it was legit, and then I scanned it in and uploaded it :h:
I can't remember what else was needed, but it should say on the portal :h:

I really hope not D: it's unlikely anyways, since only two people on here heard on Friday. Fingers crossed anyhow XD

Original post by GrappleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, well done! :biggrin:
Hey :h: yeah, I got a copy of my AS results from my head of sixth form and he stamped it to show that it was legit, and then I scanned it in and uploaded it :h:
I can't remember what else was needed, but it should say on the portal :h:

I really hope not D: it's unlikely anyways, since only two people on here heard on Friday. Fingers crossed anyhow XD

Nice, well done! :biggrin:

Wait do they want AS certificates as well? I'm in A2, do I need to upload those with it?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Original post by Cbla98
Aha when's your interview?

This Thursday, very nerve-wrackin' when is yours, have you heard?

Latest