The Student Room Group

Which would you pick and why

You're happily married. You go on a huge family holiday with your spouse, your children, your parents and your siblings. Something goes terribly wrong and you can only save two from drowning. Who do you pick? Your family (husband/wife and children) or your family (parents and siblings)

You cannot save all of them, and you cannot sacrifice yourself. You must choose two.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
You're happily married. You go on a huge family holiday with your spouse, your children, your parents and your siblings. Something goes terribly wrong and you can only save two from drowning. Who do you pick? Your family (husband/wife and children) or your family (parents and siblings)

You cannot save all of them, and you cannot sacrifice yourself. You must choose two.

You cannot alternate either, so cant be spouse and siblings or parents and children.
Reply 2
This is so messed up
I'd probably be too busy trying to decide who to save and they'd all end up dying :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Children, all day. They have their whole lives ahead of them (cliche). If I were drowning I would want my children to get saved

Posted from TSR Mobile
These types of questions are so stupid, you're never going to be in such a situation, all it does is make you feel guilty about who you don't choose
Had a good think about this and I just can't choose :frown:
This is hella morbid.
Parents and siblings.
Original post by eternaforest
I'd probably be too busy trying to decide who to save and they'd all end up dying :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by UWS
This is so messed up

Basically this :biggrin:
Considering I can't swim, I'll end up dying first.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Considering I can't swim, I'll end up dying first.

Hover board's can't come soon enough...
My children, obviously. Just as I know for a fact that my mum would save me without a second thought above anyone else.

I think the love you have for your kids is a whole different level of love entirely.
(edited 8 years ago)
damn wasn't expecting this OP. im mad
Reply 14
This is why I never got married.
If you say that I must choose two, then I choose my family and my family.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
My spouse and the kids

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending