Original post by elmosandy
Is it bad I want to laugh and cringe at my stupidity ? :biggrin:

Haha no its not! :biggrin:
Are you the OP btw?
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha no its not! :biggrin:
Are you the OP btw?

Yes :biggrin:

I just came off anon ( thread was made last january )
You should break up with him as soon as possible. That way he is single on his birthday and he might meet some hottie who has a thing for broken men. If you wait till after his birthday you are just cock blocking and giving him a broken heart for his birthday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lord_hanson
You should break up with him as soon as possible. That way he is single on his birthday and he might meet some hottie who has a think for broken men. If you wait till after his birthday you are just cock blocking and giving him a broken heart for his birthday.

LOL he probably cheated on me on his brithday

Threads old x
Yes :biggrin:

I just came off anon ( thread was made last january )

OMG hahaha so how did it go then?
OMG hahaha so how did it go then?

Not too good
Well it ended uo being 6 months later instead of one/two weeks...-_______-
Anyways... He said im lucky that im a girl bc if I was a man he would put me in hospital.

It kind made me lose all... Respect? ( only after six months I just started to lose respect after the comment he made , before it was ' HeS A gOOd PeRson jUsT MjXEd in Thr BAd Stuff!!! ' and the classic

' BuT I cAn ChAnGe HiM !!!!!!!! ' bullcrap women feed to themselves)

So yeah tbat was basicallythe pivotal changing point.

But seriously the man is pathetic. Telling me he's got a A in gcse english but doesnt know the word ' ancient '😂😂😂

Im glad its all over, im actually happier and feel free, i iwsh their was a delete button.... Anyways this thread is old and its the past ( btw when the two girls beat me up his sister's friend punched me so I kicked her in the jaw and she said ' let go of my hair' can ypu believe??? )

X
Not too good
Well it ended uo being 6 months later instead of one/two weeks...-_______-
Anyways... He said im lucky that im a girl bc if I was a man he would put me in hospital.

It kind made me lose all... Respect? ( only after six months I just started to lose respect after the comment he made , before it was ' HeS A gOOd PeRson jUsT MjXEd in Thr BAd Stuff!!! ' and the classic

' BuT I cAn ChAnGe HiM !!!!!!!! ' bullcrap women feed to themselves)

So yeah tbat was basicallythe pivotal changing point.

But seriously the man is pathetic. Telling me he's got a A in gcse english but doesnt know the word ' ancient '😂😂😂

Im glad its all over, im actually happier and feel free, i iwsh their was a delete button.... Anyways this thread is old and its the past ( btw when the two girls beat me up his sister's friend punched me so I kicked her in the jaw and she said ' let go of my hair' can ypu believe??? )

X

Oh wow. That's a whole lot of a story. :biggrin:

That 'I can change him' line tho!!

Oh goodness! Better off without him then :biggrin: Happy for you. :smile:
Oh wow. That's a whole lot of a story. :biggrin:

That 'I can change him' line tho!!

Oh goodness! Better off without him then :biggrin: Happy for you. :smile:

Thankyou! Feelings mutual :biggrin:
Original post by poohat
guys don't care about this stuff

So when do guys care? When they are married? Do no men cry when in love because i'm sure some one would have feelings.

Original post by Simes
... and if you don't do it before his birthday, you can't do it just after. Then 2 weeks later it's St Valentine's Day. So that means you have to wait until at least March. And then it's nearly Easter holidays...

Yanno really didnt think of that...
Original post by Ndella
Break up with him now and give him his present in the mail.

LOL
Original post by tengentoppa
Break up with him now so you don't have to buy him a present.

This still makes me crease😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending