The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

I guess I shouldn't really expect much until mid January as I applied on 16th Dec anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 81
Anyone waiting to hear from PGDE Primary?
I've got an unconditional for Speech and Language Pathology; anyone else?:tongue:
Reply 83
Original post by Sophie_ L_ K
Yeah I have applied to RGU and have an unconditional, have you applied there too? Do you live in Scotland?

I've got an unconditional for RGU too 😊 and I've applied for Strathclyde but I've not heard anything from them yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joannad
I've got an unconditional for RGU too 😊 and I've applied for Strathclyde but I've not heard anything from them yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :biggrin: where else did you apply?
Why haven't I heard back from RGU? I sent it months ago :frown:
Original post by redddddd

For Pharmacy I applied to Strathclyde and RGU as these are the only two in Scotland I think that offer it.
Reply 86

I only applied at rgu and Strathclyde, my other choices were pharmacology at Glasgow, chemistry with drug discovery at Strathclyde and biochemistry and pharmacology at Strathclyde.

You'll hear soon don't worry, it will probably just take a while to get through all the applications.😊

What did you do/ get last year and what are you doing this year??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joannad
I only applied at rgu and Strathclyde, my other choices were pharmacology at Glasgow, chemistry with drug discovery at Strathclyde and biochemistry and pharmacology at Strathclyde.

You'll hear soon don't worry, it will probably just take a while to get through all the applications.😊

What did you do/ get last year and what are you doing this year??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did Highers in Chemistry, Human Biology, Maths, History and English and I got AAABB and this year I am doing Adv. Higher in Chemistry and Bio and a a Higher in Psychology and Philosophy. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88

I did Highers in Chemistry, Human Biology, Maths, History and English and I got AAABB and this year I am doing Adv. Higher in Chemistry and Bio and a a Higher in Psychology and Philosophy. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really good well done!

Last year I did higher English, maths, chemistry, physics and music and I got 5As.

This year I'm doing adv chemistry and maths, and higher biology and modern studies, plus an open university course called medicines molecules and drugs and a scqf 6 leadership thing 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joannad
That's really good well done!

Last year I did higher English, maths, chemistry, physics and music and I got 5As.

This year I'm doing adv chemistry and maths, and higher biology and modern studies, plus an open university course called medicines molecules and drugs and a scqf 6 leadership thing 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my god, that is great. And these courses you have took will look realllly good on your application. You will definitely be getting an offer from all your choices :smile: :smile:
Reply 90
Oh my god, that is great. And these courses you have took will look realllly good on your application. You will definitely be getting an offer from all your choices :smile: :smile:

Haha thanks that's so nice! Hopefully 😁

I hope you get offers too, I'm sure you'll here from rgu soon though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Immunology with Microbiology BSc (Hons) for second year entry with AABBB and AAA (Advanced Bio, Chem and Art) A (Higher Music). Any one else applied for the life sciences department or for second year?
Original post by AuntKathy
I applied for Immunology with Microbiology BSc (Hons) for second year entry with AABBB and AAA (Advanced Bio, Chem and Art) A (Higher Music). Any one else applied for the life sciences department or for second year?

I don't know what the "life sciences" department is ?
But I applied for pharmacology and immunology (BSc) 1st year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPiddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

The life sciences are any of the biological sciences :smile:. Goodluck to you
The life sciences are any of the biological sciences :smile:. Goodluck to you

Seems pretty self explanatory sorry haha
You received anything ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Got an unconditional for the Enterprise and Business Management course last night :smile:
Original post by JPiddy
Seems pretty self explanatory sorry haha
You received anything ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing yet, I applied back in October (I'm a first decline applicant) and I called them back in December. They told me that they will decide after the deadline. Have you heared by any chance?
Reply 98
Anyone applied for maths/maths w teaching?
Original post by tgh123
Got an unconditional for the Enterprise and Business Management course last night :smile:

Congratulations (: when did you apply??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending