The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Memphis is such a ****ing defensive liability

Posted from TSR Mobile
Smalling having horrible luck and a horrible game. Penalty and now a deflection.
scenes
:frown:
That's some pretty bad luck.
Van Gaal is going to cry
I'm going to cry
Commentator is going to cry

Like wtf, when we finally pick up Newcastle decide to pick up as well. HOW ARE THEY 19th?????!!

FFS
Why do we always have such bad luck under Vaan Gaal :frown:
Rooney MOTM, no surprise there, scored 2, assisted another, back to his best tonight.

no 3 points is hugely costly though, down to 6th, Van Gaal has to go for me, even when we play better under him we still don't win.
Smalling should have gone. Lucky.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where the hype gone
conceeding 3 goals against Newcastle lol I thought UTD had a good defense
Fellani and Lingard have cost us this game. Pile of **** players. We need a RW and a RB this January. Down to 6th we go, we're ****. Starting to lose confidence in finishing in the top 4.
FFS
Lingaard bottled one, so did Fellaini. Rooney also could've got one - was probably a few inches off -_____________-
full time on the match.

surely full time on Louis Van Gaal's horrendous tenure in charge of the club? 1 win in 8 in the league, relegation form that.
Original post by WalkingAbortion
Rooney MOTM, no surprise there, scored 2, assisted another, back to his best tonight.

no 3 points is hugely costly though, down to 6th, Van Gaal has to go for me, even when we play better under him we still don't win.

But no way is this match his fault though. I mean I'm actually happy we drew that. It was deserved and we played well.

Original post by IamJacksContempt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where the hype gone

_|_

EDIT: Except for our defense which was complete ****
(edited 8 years ago)
lmao, ultimate bants.
Bantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Definitely not the 0-0 most people predicted. Still only a point against a pretty sh*t team though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a game of football!

Latest