The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

2016 Durham University hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Anyone who applied for physics and gotten an offer yet? If so how long did it take for them to make the offer?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by gsonro
got rejected by cambridge today
i have swiftly moved myself to this thread

Same here mate. It's tough the rejection but oh well hopefully this will be better :biggrin:
Reply 1222
Original post by Comandolf
Anyone who applied for physics and gotten an offer yet? If so how long did it take for them to make the offer?

I got one for physics and astronomy, applied in October, got an offer beginning of december
Original post by Mrich454
Same here mate. It's tough the rejection but oh well hopefully this will be better :biggrin:

commiserations, at least we can tell people we're oxbridge rejects lol :biggrin:
Original post by gsonro
commiserations, at least we can tell people we're oxbridge rejects lol :biggrin:

Lol yeah hopefully it isn't just us or we will be singled out as the rejects. Booed by everyone lol :biggrin:
Lol yeah hopefully it isn't just us or we will be singled out as the rejects. Booed by everyone lol :biggrin:

I'll be joining you. Got rejected by oxford last week.
Original post by sarahmcallister
I'll be joining you. Got rejected by oxford last week.

Ahh sorry to hear that :frown: Oh well it's Oxfords lose and Durham gain :biggrin:
Ahh sorry to hear that :frown: Oh well it's Oxfords lose and Durham gain :biggrin:

Just got to pray I get an offer from Durham. My course is so competitive ...ahhh.

same here too, what course/ college?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bec_anna123
same here too, what course/ college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, St Chad's for psychology. What about you?

Don't worry, I'm one as well😔
Just got to pray I get an offer from Durham. My course is so competitive ...ahhh.

What course have you applied for?
Hey, St Chad's for psychology. What about you?

butler for geography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pauli14
Don't worry, I'm one as well😔

Sorry to hear that :frown: . It's tough I was upset about it but what can you do :frown:
butler for geography

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard Butler is really nice :smile:
I heard Butler is really nice :smile:

its very modern which i liked, cant say i've ever heard anything about chads!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to hear that :frown: . It's tough I was upset about it but what can you do :frown:

I know😔 Sorry to hear you got rejected as well😔 but it's not the end of the world. Honestly I haven't taken the rejection as bad as I thought I would. Having an offer at Durham was a bit reassuring☺️ And I'm really excited about it😍

I'm in the same place, applied for English and History, rejected by Oxford and really hoping for Durham now!
its very modern which i liked, cant say i've ever heard anything about chads!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chad's is the opposite to Butler it's quite old but It looked like everyone really got on because it's quite small which I liked. Is Butler catered or not?
Original post by Pauli14
I know😔 Sorry to hear you got rejected as well😔 but it's not the end of the world. Honestly I haven't taken the rejection as bad as I thought I would. Having an offer at Durham was a bit reassuring☺️ And I'm really excited about it😍

Yeah you are right we can just prove them wrong at Durham lol :biggrin: Durham does look really nice :biggrin: What course and college have you applied for? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest