The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He's right you know.gif

On the bright side Fellaini would make an awesome wrestler.
(edited 8 years ago)
Glad people finally are coming round to the 'Fellaini is a useless pile of **** camp', the guy is a glorified lamp post and really, really needs to go anywhere else.
Reply 2542
Did anyone else just laugh at the awfulness of that goal that turned out to be offside? Ridiculous. Apparently, utd can only defend or attack.
Almost everybody thought Fellaini was useless the night he signed. It hasn't taken any time for the majority to know how bad he is.
Fellaini is stealing a living.

He has no football intelligence what so ever.

£30m

Sink let in
Original post by Lúcio
He was never quality - he's an absolute scrotum. He isn't as bad anymore but it's clear he has little true quality. No offence but it's pretty embarrassing that he's a regular first team player in a club like Manchester United, regardless of how things are for you.

In the latter half of last season he was Man Utd's best player. In 12/13 (especially the start of the season he was outstanding). To say he was never quality is just revisionist history.
If u play fellaini then it hasto be th CF position or up top. He is not a f****** CDM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Diego Costa
In the latter half of last season he was Man Utd's best player. In 12/13 (especially the start of the season he was outstanding). To say he was never quality is just revisionist history.

That is all.
LVG has said that 3-3 doesn't excite him. It excited me, though. That's the best United game I've seen in years.

He also says it doesn't matter if you score 40 goals a game, what matters is winning.
Original post by Diego Costa

Na Carrick was their best player in the latter half of last season.

Fellaini was good in 12/13 but he had a lot of limitations in his game, he suited a team like Everton more than United basically.
Lol at Fellaini, the guy has no football ability or brain whatsoever. He's always on the wrong side of the opposition when trying to play DM and his first-touch wouldn't look out of place in the local U10's team. Take his height away and he has nothing. He's the worst singing we've made - £28m and **** all for it. At least Anderson had banter and was friendly with the catering department.
Original post by Mackay
LVG has said that 3-3 doesn't excite him. It excited me, though. That's the best United game I've seen in years.

He also says it doesn't matter if you score 40 goals a game, what matters is winning.

I personally didn't find that game massively entertaining, but then I tend to really dislike watching such lax defending.

And he's right about winning, you can score all the goals you like, if you cant defend you wont win anything (see Liverpool from a couple of years ago).
Original post by mojojojo101

And he's right about winning, you can score all the goals you like, if you cant defend you wont win anything (see Liverpool from a couple of years ago).

Yeah, but we haven't seen great evidence of Manchester United's ability to score. It's not as if you're swashbuckling at one end, bagging five or six every weekend like Liverpool did for a period in 2013/14. Your football is most similar to Greece at the Euros in 2004, which is great if you value results and clean sheets, but very frustrating for footballing purists (of which many at Old Trafford are!)
Tbf to Fellaini, don't think we would have got top four without him last season. We should never have been in such a poor position in the first place yes, but that's besides the point. Everyone knows Fellaini is limited.
Depay may be the biggest defensive liability I've seen, by the way. Heaven forbid Mourinho was his manager. He'd be bombed out in a flash.
Reply 2555
Fellaini's a useful lad to have in the squad imo, but he absolutely screams Plan B. You got ripped off for him but that's what happens when you deal with Everton, money grubbing scum that they are.

We're 11 points behind you guys but honestly, I can see us closing the gap under Hiddink, if you stick with LVG. Not saying we'll do it, or over take you, 11 points is a LOT. But I think we can get close.
Original post by Lúcio
He was never quality - he's an absolute scrotum. He isn't as bad anymore but it's clear he has little true quality. No offence but it's pretty embarrassing that he's a regular first team player in a club like Manchester United, regardless of how things are for you.

Never seen a player as obviously dirty in my life. He used to get away with more stuff than I've ever seen. Elbowing people in the face every game, used to sicken me

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but he had two very decent seasons at the Toffees before the move to Man Utd. Bullying defenders in the Prem, scoring goals from midfield and the likes.
Does anyone here besides myself think that Utd will finish in the top 4 this season with LVG at the helm?
Original post by Senecaa
Does anyone here besides myself think that Utd will finish in the top 4 this season with LVG at the helm?

I do
Smalling's error for the first goal was more of a surprise than the second, which he does a few times tbh with physical strikers. He likes to be aggressive against attackers so hence pushed forward to see off the threat of Wijnaldum but Fellaini had a lovely assist there as well. Hopefully it's not the start of poor form for Smalling, oh sorry, meant to say 'Pele' as LVG names him now.

Latest