The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Longshot meltdown on Mackay in 3... 2...1...

I said last year, it would've been awesome if Rock was raising Roman's hand after his Rumble win, and then...

(It would've been only a year after Reigns powerbombed him through a table and nearly screwed him out of the title.)

But it shouldn't be the main event. WrestleMania 26 (or 27 depending how you look at it) was the last to have a main event not featuring a part-timer old-timer, and that was Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, and the former went part time and the latter retired right after. That's embarrassing, not least because they have regular guys who could've performed fine. And Miz vs Cena is not it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
That you in the dp? Pretty much how I imagined tbh.

I'm presuming DP means my profile picture.

You imagined me in a Daniel Bryan T shirt pulling a sexy pose on a Reindeer?

I'm not really offended, I love that photo.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4142
Original post by Longshot700

I'm not really offended, I love that photo.

No offence intended, but good stuff.
Reply 4143
Poster duly changed:

Reply 4144
Another strange episode of RAW. The opening segment worked well, and it was great to see Heyman appear once again backstage, but too much of the show dragged. Having the Wyatt Family up against the Social Outcasts, with Ryback arriving to clear them out, was a misstep.

Great to see Kalisto awarded for his great in-ring work by winning the US title. The company needs to book him like Mysterio.
It would be so sick if sting vs taker could happen at WM
I predict Roman Reigns will lose his title and Brock Lesnar to win the royal rumble. This gives way for Reigns vs Triple H at WM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4146
SmackDown spoilers - INCLUDING A TITLE CHANGE!

Spoiler

So Kevin Owens, the guy that beat John Cena cleanly.

Just gets German Suplexed by Brock Lesnar and just rolls out the ring?

Getting tired of this, WWE.
Reply 4148
So Kevin Owens, the guy that beat John Cena cleanly.

Just gets German Suplexed by Brock Lesnar and just rolls out the ring?

Getting tired of this, WWE.

Wait til you see what happens to Kalisto on SmackDown - then you'll really get annoyed.
Original post by Mackay
Wait til you see what happens to Kalisto on SmackDown - then you'll really get annoyed.

Well I haven't even seen Raw fully yet, just caught up on that top 10 raw moments on youtube.
Reply 4151
Original post by cupcakes87

What is this
Original post by Mackay
What is this

a post
Reply 4153
a post

In the WWE thread?
Original post by Mackay
In the WWE thread?

lol yes :lol:

it came as a shock that i was a WWE fan and today i saw the thread so i tagged him :tongue:

it came as a shock that i was a WWE fan and today i saw the thread so i tagged him :tongue:

What was with the
What was with the

that doesnt matter :rofl:
Reply 4157

Welcome. We love new people.
Original post by Mackay
Welcome. We love new people.

i dont exactly know whats going on anymore. i used to love it more back when Edge and CM Punk and the Undertaker were in it. now it all just seems kinda meh :frown:
Reply 4159
i dont exactly know whats going on anymore. i used to love it more back when Edge and CM Punk and the Undertaker were in it. now it all just seems kinda meh :frown:

Undertaker's still around, but likely to retire soon. CM Punk is now in UFC - and should be debuting soon.

Quick Reply

Latest