The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

i hardly can beleive anyone has received an interview this early, if it has fingers crossed guys!!!
Original post by mygroup
i hardly can beleive anyone has received an interview this early, if it has fingers crossed guys!!!

Interviews haven't been given out for bm6
Got an email from Southampton - application still in progress

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77

Posted from TSR Mobile

same here, although they wont reject anyone until they've interviewed everyone :L
Original post by Bloom77

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, scared me at first lol :biggrin:

We still got a while before we hear
Original post by Hopeful-x-Medic
Okay guys I'm freaking out! After I sent off my eligibility forms this is part of the email I received:

We acknowledge receipt of all eligibility criteria forms. If you have not received an acknowledgement email by the 15th December then please contact us by 22nd December - at the latest. This is a very busy time for us, therefore we request that you please do not call us before the 15th December to check whether we have received your form.

Now I didn't receive an acknowledgement email and I didn't contact them by the 22nd and now I'm FREAKING OUT! I am the only one in this situation? Should I call them now? Also a friend of mine said she got an interview already! I didn't think they were giving out interviews till February. Honestly so worried right now

You need to contact them immediately. Hopefully it is fine, but it could mean they haven't received your eligibility form which could be a problem.

Your friend does not have a BM6 interview. They are mistaken.

Original post by Alisahhh1998
I didn't get the email or an interview either

Did you get an email acknowledging your eligibility criteria?

Original post by DBoyH2O
When is your friends interview date ?

They don't have an interview. They're confused. Don't worry!

Original post by mygroup

Nah, and the date they've given is wrong too.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hopeful-x-Medic
Apparently 4th of March so...

There isn't even a selection day on the 4th March...?

(I think your friend may not be such a friend afterall telling you porkies :tongue: )
Original post by lisboonpop
same here, although they wont reject anyone until they've interviewed everyone :L

Unless you meant to word this in a different way, sadly, I don't think everyone will be getting an interview. Some people will get rejected before interview without a doubt :s-smilie:
Original post by doctor96
Unless you meant to word this in a different way, sadly, I don't think everyone will be getting an interview. Some people will get rejected before interview without a doubt :s-smilie:

I think they meant "until they've interviewed everyone they're going to interview" not "until they have interviewed everyone who has applied">
Original post by Neostigmine
You need to contact them immediately. Hopefully it is fine, but it could mean they haven't received your eligibility form which could be a problem.

Your friend does not have a BM6 interview. They are mistaken.

Did you get an email acknowledging your eligibility criteria?

They don't have an interview. They're confused. Don't worry!

Nah, and the date they've given is wrong too.

I've got an email saying they've received it but not one saying wheather I'm eligible or not, has anyone received this?
I've got an email saying they've received it but not one saying wheather I'm eligible or not, has anyone received this?

They sent me quite a lot of emails saying my medicine application is still in progress. I have never got an email saying wether i am eligible or not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats normal. I though you meant you hadn't heard at all!
Original post by doctor96

I that's a good thing at least you won't get strung along with false hope
Thats normal. I though you meant you hadn't heard at all!

Okay so just to clarify I'm on the same page as everyone else?
Okay so just to clarify I'm on the same page as everyone else?

i had an email acknowledging they RECEIVED IT but no acknowledgment as to whether i meet the eligibility criteria
Original post by lisboonpop
i had an email acknowledging they RECEIVED IT but no acknowledgment as to whether i meet the eligibility criteria

We're on the same page haha
Original post by samim_s
thanks, I've applied for that specific course, still no reply and the wait is a struggle, I received an email and got so happy thinking it was a reply but they said that they were continuing to look at applications so i guess more wait!
You won't hear as the interviews aren't for a while and you don't hear until 2 weeks before :smile:Welcome to the BM6 thread! :biggrin:
You won't hear as the interviews aren't for a while and you don't hear until 2 weeks before :smile:Welcome to the BM6 thread! :biggrin:

Did you guys have your interview last year in march?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
Did you guys have your interview last year in march?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been March for a long time.

My interview was in 2010 and in January but that was the last time they had interviews spread over 12 weeks and now they just do 2 dates but same number of interviews.
Does anyone know if we need references for work experience??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending