The Student Room Group

Graduate Entry Medicine: 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GraduateMedLyf
They just sent me an invite!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wahey!!! Good luck :biggrin::biggrin::h:
Congrats on SGUL interviews!!! Have they sent them all out?
Do we need A-level certificates for Newcastle interviews?
Original post by LilithSternin
Do we need A-level certificates for Newcastle interviews?

I took mine thinking I'd need them since it says they only don't need GCSE and AS but they don't ask for them :smile: just ID and the declaration form! Good luck!!
Reply 4584
Original post by Sophia08
Congrats on SGUL interviews!!! Have they sent them all out?

I'm expecting one and I haven't got mine yet, so I hope not.
Original post by Creatingchaos
I took mine thinking I'd need them since it says they only don't need GCSE and AS but they don't ask for them :smile: just ID and the declaration form! Good luck!!

Thank you so much! Was re-reading the information and had a little panic :biggrin:
Original post by wl1
I'm expecting one and I haven't got mine yet, so I hope not.

Okay great, thanks. I'm expecting one too..fingers crossed both out invites will be here soon!
Does anyone have any idea when Nottingham interviews will be sent out??
Original post by cocoviola
Does anyone have any idea when Nottingham interviews will be sent out??

Going by last year's thread, first interview offer was received on 23rd Jan

Edit: With interviews in late March
Original post by ThomasPassion
Going by last year's thread, first interview offer was received on 23rd Jan

Edit: With interviews in late March

I rung Notts this morning and was told they have literally just booked us all in today and are writing up our letters now. So letters should be sent in the next few days second class.

Fingers crossed everyone!
Got my SGUL interview invitation just now :smile: over the moon! As for Notts didn't they tell you whether you had an interview or not? Im worrying that for some reason my work experience would be insufficient or something!

Congrats everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kelsey21
Got my SGUL interview invitation just now :smile: over the moon! As for Notts didn't they tell you whether you had an interview or not? Im worrying that for some reason my work experience would be insufficient or something!

Congrats everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, when I spoke to them just now they said they had finished marking the work experience forms yesterday and are booking the interview slots today and writing up letters. I'm guessing that loads of work experience should mean an interview but I guess we have no clue what the standard is like between us!
I know like I'm pretty certain I have good work experience but as its comparative you don't really know do you! Fingers crossed aye?

Posted from TSR Mobile
SGUL interview came through today as well! After a nightmare few days, it definitely came at the right time!
(edited 8 years ago)
SGUL interview here as well! Now I guess it's just waiting for a letter from Notts.
Reply 4595
Mine came through too. 12/02 at 1600. See some of you there maybe? Do they really want to see everything? I don't really want to find music certificates from years ago if I don't have to.
Original post by wl1
Mine came through too. 12/02 at 1600. See some of you there maybe? Do they really want to see everything? I don't really want to find music certificates from years ago if I don't have to.

I am the same day and time as you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got their SGUL interview on the 23rd February, 11am?
Original post by kelsey21
I know like I'm pretty certain I have good work experience but as its comparative you don't really know do you! Fingers crossed aye?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Due to some rather extreme extenuating circumstances I know about my Notts interview (I need to book a major surgery on Friday so needed exact interview dates)

Spoiler

Original post by neuronerd
Due to some rather extreme extenuating circumstances I know about my Notts interview (I need to book a major surgery on Friday so needed exact interview dates)

Spoiler

So you've been given your date? Congratulations!! That's really nice to know they've taken into consideration your surgery- I hope it goes well!

Quick Reply