The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

JUST GOT MY FIRST INTERVIEW FOR ROBERT GORDON..OMG FINALLY

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quilks
Thank you!! It was the 16th December :smile:

ahh ok, cuz i had my interview January 6th so I shouldn't expect to hear back for a few weeks then right?
Reply 1842
Original post by safiyyah98
ahh ok, cuz i had my interview January 6th so I shouldn't expect to hear back for a few weeks then right?

Yeah probably, I had to wait a month but that was over Christmas :smile: is Birmingham your first choice?
Original post by caitlinn15
just got my first interview for robert gordon..omg finally

posted from tsr mobile

omg i got my interview too!!! Whens yours?
Has anyone had a nursing interview at the uea or got one?
Has anyone heard anything from oxford Brookes? Sent my ucas off mid November and still haven't heard anything 😁
Reply 1846
Received an offer from City University London!! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi, has anyone got an interview at staffs uni 2moro?? Or had one already xx
Original post by Quilks
Yeah probably, I had to wait a month but that was over Christmas :smile: is Birmingham your first choice?

Oh yeah, they said it would take longer cuz we were straight after the holidays too. Yeah hopefully if I get an offer! wbu?
Original post by Laurss98
omg i got my interview too!!! Whens yours?

27th February (Saturday) 1pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1850
Original post by safiyyah98
Oh yeah, they said it would take longer cuz we were straight after the holidays too. Yeah hopefully if I get an offer! wbu?

Awesome! Hope you get an offer! Not sure yet - I got an offer from Kings too and I love both of the uni's (they were both my top choices and both amazing haha just didn't expect to get into both of them haha!! so I'm torn!
Original post by CaitlinN15
27th February (Saturday) 1pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same date as mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I`m new to this forum. I had my interview for adult nursing at DMU last Wednesday (6th January) and received a conditional offer yesterday. Just wondered if there`s anyone else here considering September 2016 at DMU
Hey has anyone had an interview at Coventry university for adult nursing. Just wondering how is the numeracy test is it really similar to the one on the university webiste. Also do you have to pass the written test?
Hiya, no worries anymore! i got my offer last night :biggrin:
Original post by megaanjames
Thank you so much!! :smile:
I had my interview on the 9th December, and I found out last Tuesday.
When did you have your interview?
Heard from Bham last night!! Very happy :smile:
Me too!! Congrats
Original post by Quilks
Just got an offer from Uni of Birmingham yay!
Hello! I have a testing day on Friday at ARU and i'm really nervous about the literacy test which is a 20min essay. Anyone had to do one of these yet? Any advice would be great :smile:
Original post by Dawn1980
Hi,
I`m new to this forum. I had my interview for adult nursing at DMU last Wednesday (6th January) and received a conditional offer yesterday. Just wondered if there`s anyone else here considering September 2016 at DMU

I am! For children's nursing though, I had mine interview yesterday. Nervously waiting as its one of my top choices.

Congrats!
Reply 1859
Original post by hipposcribble
Me too!! Congrats

Yay congratulations! You firming?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending