The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by Millie_09
@Amy2894 Hi, read that you have an upcoming interview @Salford Uni
Mines on the 11th Jan (Quite soon), so shall let you know how it goes
Goodluck with yours!

Only just seen this !! so anxious to just get it done now :smile: Hope your interview went well xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey- just wondering if anyone had heard from chester uni for child nursing? I applied the beginning of November and still haven't heard anything x
Reply 702
Original post by allym123
Hi Yana, just seen this - how do you access 'My Hub' - I've been checking track but didn't realise you could check on there too!

Hello, so sorry I have been really busy so haven't had time to check this site, yes the link is
https://southampton.hobsons.co.uk/Portal/User/LoginNewUser?returnUrl=%2fPortal%2fEI%2fGroupUrl%3fgid%3d530459ac3fb203e83d45adb678520fef866cd6
so you can also check this:smile:
Reply 703
Anyone had an interview at Huddersfield?? Got mine on the 8th of Feb and just wondering what to expect? So nervous!! Thanks in advance :smile:
Yey just got invite for interview at Bradford !!
Reply 705
Original post by RachD33
Anyone had an interview at Huddersfield?? Got mine on the 8th of Feb and just wondering what to expect? So nervous!! Thanks in advance :smile:

When did you hear ?! I've applied for Huddersfield and a few others and my course and we haven't heard anything x
Reply 706
Original post by Amy2986
When did you hear ?! I've applied for Huddersfield and a few others and my course and we haven't heard anything x

Heard off them yesterday. Sent my application off in early November x
Original post by Amankaur
Hey guys! I'm also hoping to apply for child nursing. Has anyone got any experience within a hospital yet cause I'm struggling to get any? Most universities expect that experience don't they?

I don't. Depending on the uni's you've applied to but most of them understand that not many people will be able to have the relevant experience in hospitals so I wouldn't worry :smile:
BTW

Anyone knows when we can apply for student finance ?
Reply 709
Original post by RachD33
Heard off them yesterday. Sent my application off in early November x

Thanks mine didn't get sent till December ! So should hear soon :smile: x
Hey, so who all has offers already and for which university? I have my interview for Staffordshire uni on tues (19th of jan) and my DMU interview on weds (20th of jan). I then have my maths and English test for Wolverhampton uni (burton campus) on the 9th of feb and I'm waiting for Angila Ruskin to give me a date as my first one fell on the same date as my Staffordshire interview. Chester rejected me after asking for a second reference but my feedback was that I had a strong enough case, but I needed to relate my personal achievements more towards children's nursing, which I found quite odd as I made sure everything that was written was referenced back to child nursing, so I was confused and upset about that ..although I'm taking the positives from it and Im excited for mt other interviews and really hope I get a place this year. I love hearing everyone else's stories too xx
Original post by Amy2986
Only just seen this !! so anxious to just get it done now :smile: Hope your interview went well xx

I have my interview at salford tomorrow how was yours?
I've just received an unconditional offer for New Bucks! So excited :biggrin:
Original post by ameychildnurse
I've just received an unconditional offer for New Bucks! So excited :biggrin:

Well done 😀
Original post by yana06
Hello, so sorry I have been really busy so haven't had time to check this site, yes the link is
https://southampton.hobsons.co.uk/Portal/User/LoginNewUser?returnUrl=%2fPortal%2fEI%2fGroupUrl%3fgid%3d530459ac3fb203e83d45adb678520fef866cd6
so you can also check this:smile:

Thanks so much, I've managed to reset my password and can now log in! Still nothing in there to say that I have an interview, but at least I can check it and no sign of a rejection! Did your interview just appear in there?

Thanks again!
Reply 715
Original post by heather1807
I have my interview at salford tomorrow how was yours?

Mine isn't till next Friday the 22nd x
I got an offer from Kingston!! ☺️ Had both the tests & interviews today & got rang up soon after!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 717
Does anyone have an interview for child nursing at KCL on Thursday, Feb 4th?
Yana - I can't thank you enough! Got my interview through for the 25th January!
Reply 719
Your very welcome! Glad you got your interview!
Original post by allym123
Yana - I can't thank you enough! Got my interview through for the 25th January!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending