The Student Room Group

Does anybody here vape?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frankieboy
Are you a taxidermist?

If that's some kind of bizarre euphemism for vaping herbs and oils then yes. If not then no.
Original post by SmashConcept
If that's some kind of bizarre euphemism for vaping herbs and oils then yes. If not then no.

Well assuming it is, then I'm a 'taxidemist' on occasion too.

Best way to go.
Well assuming it is, then I'm a 'taxidemist' on occasion too.

Best way to go.

Sweet. I hardly know anyone else who does. What do you have?
Alright, we get it...
Original post by Drunk Punx
I miss the social aspect of smoking too. I was never a social smoker, and would always look down on my non-smoker mates who would bogart my baccy on a night out because they wanted some "fresh air" :lolwut:

You are looking down on them, because they dont want to inhale the toxic air your sh*itty cigarettes leave? Wow. You can ruin your lungs, and your life, but dont look down on others, because they dont want theirs get ruined BY YOU. Such stupid ignorance.
And yes, many cancer is based on smoke, many people (i know some too) got cancer, because of smoking.
Sweet. I hardly know anyone else who does. What do you have?

Just an Arizer Solo, man. Nothing particularly flash. It's great though.

Only thing is with this one - you need to set yourself up with a screen inside it otherwise you end up inhaling a load of material.

You?
Just an Arizer Solo, man. Nothing particularly flash. It's great though.

Only thing is with this one - you need to set yourself up with a screen inside it otherwise you end up inhaling a load of material.

You?

I have a Goboof Alfa which is pretty good but kind of inconsistent (although I think I got some bad advice re. how to pack it), and a Dr Dabber Light which I prefer but I have to make my own concentrate for that. I'm kind of annoyed because I have been reading more about stuff to do with ABV, but I put all mine in a really crappy container which then spilled and I haven't produced any more since I started using concentrates more. From what I'm reading now it seems like a desktop is the best for herbs.
Goboof Alfa

Yeah I've seen it I think. Came out about a year ago, right?

From what I'm reading now it seems like a desktop is the best for herbs.

Yeah if you're not concerned about portability. A mate of mine's got the erm... what is it - ah yes, the Arizer Extreme Q or something. He seems to rate it. It's a volcano rip-off.

Or I would suggest get yourself a Solo. It has no plastic, it's a bit of a hassle putting the screens in, but it's a very 'direct' experience, and it has a glass pathway, which is great. Nothing special, but a great choice for an 'old faithful'.
hi can someone help me out :redface:

I have a Mini iStick with a Mini Nautilus. The amount of pull I get from it is perfect but I have trouble getting any real flavor. I've tried other peoples and they seem to get a strong flavour, why is that? could it be the setup?
Yeah I've seen it I think. Came out about a year ago, right?

I think so yeah. It's pretty nice, but there are a few things I don't like about it. If I'd known how easy it is to make concentrates I wouldn't have bought it.

Yeah if you're not concerned about portability. A mate of mine's got the erm... what is it - ah yes, the Arizer Extreme Q or something. He seems to rate it. It's a volcano rip-off.

Or I would suggest get yourself a Solo. It has no plastic, it's a bit of a hassle putting the screens in, but it's a very 'direct' experience, and it has a glass pathway, which is great. Nothing special, but a great choice for an 'old faithful'.

With the Alfa I found that it isn't really that portable, even though that's the USP. The chamber doesn't hold that much herb, so you may need to carry enough to refill it. You also need a grinder, and a place to go where you can coax the herb into the chamber. Then if you're sharing with more than a couple of people battery life becomes an issue, so a charger is great. One time I was at a TSR meet (don't ask) and a cute girl was interested in vaping with me (no idea how many stars had to align for this to happen). Sadly the battery let me down so I rolled some ABV up with old tobacco and @RobML ended up smoking a bunch of it and acting crazy. Oh and if you're in a room with people they will smell it as soon as you turn it on, so stealth isn't great even though it looks slick.

All of these issues are not really a big deal, but the pen is just so godmode at being portable that I probably won't get another portable herb vape. I will keep my Alfa though, partly because it is a nice changeup, partly because I want to do something with ABV, and mostly because the resale value of something I have slobbered all over is probably not very high.
Original post by ivy.98
hi can someone help me out :redface:

I have a Mini iStick with a Mini Nautilus. The amount of pull I get from it is perfect but I have trouble getting any real flavor. I've tried other peoples and they seem to get a strong flavour, why is that? could it be the setup?

Maybe increase the wattage. Are you using the same liquid?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Maybe increase the wattage. Are you using the same liquid?

Hm I will try increasing it. And yeah i use Max VG.
I was using a Kanger before but got the istick as a present, might just switch back :redface:

Thanks
Reply 112
Okay we get it....YOU VAPEEE
Original post by lilylf
Okay we get it....YOU VAPEEE

And we get it too - you're upset that people have made a thread about a common interest in a public forum. Call the ****ing waaaambulance.
Reply 114
And we get it too - you're upset that people have made a thread about a common interest in a public forum. Call the ****ing waaaambulance.

it was a joke that you don't get apparently calm yo tits.
Original post by lilylf
it was a joke that you don't get apparently calm yo tits.

It wasn't a good joke.
Reply 116
It wasn't a good joke.

lol because you don't get the reference. go back to breathing in fake smoke for whatever reason anyone would do that for ha. a good joke is vaping.
Original post by lilylf
lol because you don't get the reference. go back to breathing in fake smoke for whatever reason anyone would do that for ha. a good joke is vaping.

No, but I assume it isn't a reference to anything funny.
Reply 118
No, but I assume it isn't a reference to anything funny.

A+ for effort in that come back, go vape
Original post by lilylf

Vapour is not 'fake smoke' you ignoramus.

You're obviously one of those rather simple people that can't understand how anyone would do something that you wouldn't do, or that you don't understand.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest