The Student Room Group

Why would someone find you UNattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Hey! I know who you are and I deffo dont have the wrong person!! :angry: :love: xx

idk how everyone manages to work out who i am whenever i post anon lol :blush:
<3333
xx
:lovehug:
idk

Big nose
Boring voice
Bad personality
Stupid beard
Receding hairline
Either too muscular or not muscular enough
Too hairy
Too short
Too pale
Bad dress sense
Bad at drinking
Bad at using drugs
Uninteresting, low paid job
^^^ wrong emoji...
it was meant to be this one ':blushing:'
:redface:
Reply 83
I'm always looking at myself in the mirror so the boy wouldn't ever get any attention from me
Original post by Anonymous
thanks strawbs :redface: <3
idk why you would tho as you are lovely xx

You are sweet :hugs:
We all have our pesky insecurities and we always tend to have jaded views of ourselves even though no one else does :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by StrawbAri
You are sweet :hugs:
We all have our pesky insecurities and we always tend have jaded views of ourselves even though no one else does :redface:

<3333
yeah i get that :redface: from personal experience ik i can't convince you but honestly strawbs if i looked like you i would shower myself in kisses every morning :redface: true x
also you have a beautiful personality so best of both worlds going on here :smile: xx
Original post by ivy.98
yeah I'm an aspiring roadman too, thats just goals :moon:
LOOOOL Im dead ffs :lol::lol: i just remembered about this old vine, lmaoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJP-3CVUSM the laugh at the end tho :rofl:

Fo sho gyal, you would make a fine ghetto queen :colone:

Hahaha I remember this little gem, I can't even breathe ffs :rofl: me and my mates were talking about it the other day aswell,
That laugh is psychotic :lol: :
Reply 87
Not 6ft, and not really fashionable.
I'm dead inside.

As soon as I realise someone fancies me I push them away and it makes me not want to talk to them. Too much pressure. I don't ever really fancy people; I do find some guys attractive obvs, but don't fancy them.

I'm not interested in relationships.

I have a low capacity for emotions. They get in the way.

I find it difficult to trust people's intentions.
Original post by MevMev
I'm always looking at myself in the mirror so the boy wouldn't ever get any attention from me

So vain! :tongue:
Reply 90
Original post by luminarychild
So vain! :tongue:

xxx
Reply 91
Original post by We'reAllMadHere
Stubbornness and pessimism doesn't bother you? Lol

Nah it's like me

Well... It's not so much a timetable; it's just certain things that I can't compromise on.
Like, I have to have a shower before I eat dinner; otherwise I get twitchy. :biggrin:

Thanks though. :smile:

So you're quirky, I like quirky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where shall i start?
idk how everyone manages to work out who i am whenever i post anon lol :blush:
<3333
xx
:lovehug:

We all know you too well! :teehee: xx
I am smarter than them :biggrin:
<3333
yeah i get that :redface: from personal experience ik i can't convince you but honestly strawbs if i looked like you i would shower myself in kisses every morning :redface: true x
also you have a beautiful personality so best of both worlds going on here :smile: xx

Haha I wish I saw myself like that :lol: all my insecurity issues would be solved. Sadly in my mind I look like and behave like shrek.

Thank you :hugs: that's very sweet of you to say.
You are so sweet you give me diabetes :love: :love:

(Haha we've started this compliment circle again and we'd probably derail this thread if we carry on :lol: )
Reply 96
from my image I might be seen as a bitch but seriously I'm so innocent and I have a nice personality . sometimes I'm a bit confused/ baffed / dopy :s-smilie: .
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 97
Original post by luminarychild
Fo sho gyal, you would make a fine ghetto queen :colone:

Hahaha I remember this little gem, I can't even breathe ffs :rofl: me and my mates were talking about it the other day aswell,
That laugh is psychotic :lol: :

thanks thanks, best compliment eva :rolleyes: already got mad skills, man is dropping a fire mixtape 'london punani' with my Gs next month, watch out for that :rofl::rofl:

loool a gangster caught slipping will never get old tbh xD
Original post by ivy.98
thanks thanks, best compliment eva :rolleyes: already got mad skills, man is dropping a fire mixtape 'london punani' with my Gs next month, watch out for that :rofl::rofl:

loool a gangster caught slipping will never get old tbh xD

Naa gyal you some hot spice, you should call it "Fire in the punani" all the mandem be copping that, don't watch!! :rofl: :rofl:

Loool thugs caught off guard, thugs be trippin :wink:
Original post by Biryani007
I'm the same but I like that about me...idk..

Idk I feel like I'm too distant from people, so I never really develop a close bond :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending