The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mikasa_ackerman
5/5 offers :biggrin:

Offers received from: Nottingham, King's, Bristol, Cambridge, Durham - in that order.

Durham and Notts both gave me an offer of AAA, has anyone else received a lowered offer from Durham? Do you guys have any idea as to why they may lower their offers?

Well done! Could I ask what your GCSE and AS grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
To the people who have received offers from Cambridge: Firstly, well done!! Secondly, what colleges?

I've got an offer from Fitzwilliam; anyone else?
Thank you!! Honestly did not think I'd get one offer, yet alone all five, so this feels unreal :blushing:

I applied on the 15th October, and sat my LNAT on the 29th!

Well done! Which are going to be your insurance and firm? Also do you mind saying whether you applied for the scholarship at KCL? :smile:
Original post by Solrac777
Well done! Could I ask what your GCSE and AS grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! 2A*s 5As 2Bs 2Cs at GCSE and AAAB at AS :tongue:
Original post by seeunexttuesday
To the people who have received offers from Cambridge: Firstly, well done!! Secondly, what colleges?

I've got an offer from Fitzwilliam; anyone else?

Thank you! Homerton :biggrin:

Original post by CJaneH
Well done! Which are going to be your insurance and firm? Also do you mind saying whether you applied for the scholarship at KCL? :smile:

Thanks!! Will probably end up firming Cambridge and insuring Durham! Haha, ofc not - I applied, but didn't get the scholarship (was inevitable) :tongue:
Just got rejected from kings the day after UCL. My LNAT must have been atrocious lol. Honestly never been more devastated. I still have 3 offers from Newcatke, East Anglia and Queens Belfast but they were always just back ups. So so so sad but wish everyone luck with their applications and in the future! Peace out student room.
Got an offer for Law at Christ's at Cambridge (A*AA) :smile:
Original post by NickMorgan97
Got an offer for Law at Christ's at Cambridge (A*AA) :smile:

Well done! Can I ask what you got at GCSE please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1208
Law at Sidney Sussex, Cambridge
5/5 offers :biggrin:

Offers received from: Nottingham, King's, Bristol, Cambridge, Durham - in that order.

Durham and Notts both gave me an offer of AAA, has anyone else received a lowered offer from Durham? Do you guys have any idea as to why they may lower their offers?

when did you get durham?
Predicted A*A*A. Offers from LSE (A*AA) and Bristol (lower offer: AAB bc my school's ranked in the lowest 40% in England) - still waiting for QMUL and Kings.

To those who have offers from Kings, when did you get them??
Still waiting on offers from LSE, KCL and Bristol...:frown:
Really want either LSE or KCL. To those who have offers from there, when did you get them?
Original post by weasleyfan29
Still waiting on offers from LSE, KCL and Bristol...:frown:
Really want either LSE or KCL. To those who have offers from there, when did you get them?

I want KCL too omg. But got an offer from LSE on December 4th (sent UCAS off on Oct. 7th and got 8 week email on Nov. 2nd) have you gotten your 8 week email yet?
Original post by kgsj20
I want KCL too omg. But got an offer from LSE on December 4th (sent UCAS off on Oct. 7th and got 8 week email on Nov. 2nd) have you gotten your 8 week email yet?

Yeah my sister goes there and she really likes it.
Yeah I got my 8 week email in the last week of December.. Don't know why they're taking so long though considering I sent my ucas off in October :frown:
Original post by weasleyfan29
Yeah my sister goes there and she really likes it.
Yeah I got my 8 week email in the last week of December.. Don't know why they're taking so long though considering I sent my ucas off in October :frown:

Which one do you think you'll firm if you got offers from both KCL and LSE?

Don't worry, I've heard everyone's been having the same problem- I'd say no news is good news for LSE! Good luck though :smile:
I really want the Kings offer too! When do you think they"ll start giving them out?
Original post by kgsj20
Which one do you think you'll firm if you got offers from both KCL and LSE?

Don't worry, I've heard everyone's been having the same problem- I'd say no news is good news for LSE! Good luck though :smile:

I think I'd firm LSE over KCL

Yeah good luck for you too! And my sister didn't get her kcl offer for English lit until like march when she applied so I guess they're just slow :')
Original post by anon111097
I really want the Kings offer too! When do you think they"ll start giving them out?

Hopefully soon.. the wait is making me crazy haha

have you heard from anywhere else?
Offers from UCL, Kings, Durham and Oxford, still waiting to hear from LSE 😊
Original post by TheRoyalLobster
Offers from UCL, Kings, Durham and Oxford, still waiting to hear from LSE 😊

Terrific! How was the Oxford interview? Also what did u get at gcse?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending