The Student Room Group

Freaking out about application

This evening I sent off my UCAS application however when I went on track i realised I had put 0 on year of entry meaning foundation as i thought thats what I was meant to put for normal entry ( I dont think these courses have foundation years) Can i still change this I am really worried about my application. I know its stupid I just want to know whether I can fix it?
Reply 1
As long as it's within 7 days of sending your application it will be easy to change. You just need to contact ucas.
Call UCAS up straightway when the lines are open and tell them to change it :h: Don't worry!
Reply 3
Original post by Juno
As long as it's within 7 days of sending your application it will be easy to change. You just need to contact ucas.

Do i need to call them or just change it on track because it allows me to change course still?
Reply 4
Original post by John323
Do i need to call them or just change it on track because it allows me to change course still?

Track has in previous years only allowed people to make a complete change - so changing a course or uni. Smaller changes are possible, but haven't been able to be fine through Track. You can try to, but if it starts going wrong then leave it until you can call them - you can only change each option once so can't try to change one option for another to make a big change then change the second back to the first or anything ridiculous like that.
Reply 5
Original post by Juno
Track has in previous years only allowed people to make a complete change - so changing a course or uni. Smaller changes are possible, but haven't been able to be fine through Track. You can try to, but if it starts going wrong then leave it until you can call them - you can only change each option once so can't try to change one option for another to make a big change then change the second back to the first or anything ridiculous like that.

So it would be better to call them up and ask them to change it rather than using the 1 big change available?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Juno

Or do you mean you cant make small changes through track only through calling them?
Reply 7
Original post by John323
Or do you mean you cant make small changes through track only through calling them?

Also none of my courses offer a foundation year so does this mean it will automatically assume its first year entry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending