The Student Room Group

Warwick Accounting and Finance offer holders/applicants 2016

Just got an offer yesterday and wondering who else is applying to this course!
I'm applying to LSE (Finance and also Acc&Finance) and Cass (Finance and Investment and Financial Risk Management).

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I was just curious to know when you applied?
Congrats btw!
Also if you don't mind me asking what are your:

GCSE's:
As levels:
A2 predicted Grades:

Where else have you applied to? and did you receive a conditional offer of AAA?
Reply 3
What is your offer? thats quick that you get those offer
AAA offer. Applied to Durham finance, Bristol econ and finance and notts econ
Reply 5
Original post by Masson51
I'm applying to LSE (Finance and also Acc&Finance) and Cass (Finance and Investment and Financial Risk Management).

I apply for statistic and finance for LSE
Reply 6
Original post by keweixie
I apply for statistic and finance for LSE

I got an offer for Warwick Acc&Fin and also Bath and Leeds, same course. Waiting for LSE Acc&Fin and Edinburgh Business&Accounting :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by craafcik
I got an offer for Warwick Acc&Fin and also Bath and Leeds, same course. Waiting for LSE Acc&Fin and Edinburgh Business&Accounting :smile:

when did you get the offer from Warwick?? May I ask whats your AS grades and Predictions are for A2?:smile:
Original post by Masson51

Can I ask when did you send your ucas form?
Got an offer from Warwick Manchester and queen mary :smile: hurray Didnt expect the quick response at all.
Original post by Georgia.Qin
Can I ask when did you send your ucas form?

I just got it today hhh. And I apply for Lse accounting and finance as well.
Reply 11

congrats! when did you send your application in? and also when did you get your bath offer? thanks!
Original post by mariamfz
congrats! when did you send your application in? and also when did you get your bath offer? thanks!

Thanks! Send my application on 15th October and got Bath offer on 20th, pretty fast I guess :biggrin:
Reply 13
Thanks! Send my application on 15th October and got Bath offer on 20th, pretty fast I guess :biggrin:

oh wow, you must be a strong applicant! i applied on the 5th of nov and no response from bath yet.. what are your gcses/as levels/predicted grades, if you dont mind me asking? thanks again
Original post by mariamfz
oh wow, you must be a strong applicant! i applied on the 5th of nov and no response from bath yet.. what are your gcses/as levels/predicted grades, if you dont mind me asking? thanks again

So sorry but I cannot help you with gsces or as levels as I'm an international applicant from Poland, so completely different requirements for me D: good luck for you though! And did you apply for 3-year or sandwich course? Coz I chose sandwich and maybe that's why they gave me offer so quickly, less applicants I guess
Reply 15
So sorry but I cannot help you with gsces or as levels as I'm an international applicant from Poland, so completely different requirements for me D: good luck for you though! And did you apply for 3-year or sandwich course? Coz I chose sandwich and maybe that's why they gave me offer so quickly, less applicants I guess

oh haha no problem, and thank you! i applied for the 3 year course and i hope youre right lol
Got a conditional offer for Accounting & Finance from Warwick about a week ago for AAA :smile:
Hey guys, need help. Long story short, applied in October for medicine, but now want to change to accounting and finance. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to reapply completely for a new course. I applied to 5 unis, got 1 offer and 1 rejection. Im predicted 3A*1A., and wanted to know if I can still to apply to top unis? Thank you
So happy got an offer from Warwcik for Accounting for AAA,
Original post by flamigos123
So happy got an offer from Warwcik for Accounting for AAA,

May I ask how long did they take to give you an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending