The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rmc1
I think it's brilliant to do like, I've worked one to one with a pupil with learning difficulties and I'm working one to one with another pupil just now. I really enjoy it, and after only doing work experience for 2 years I couldn't imagine doing anything other than teaching tbf, preferably maths, but I wouldn't mind business either.

Yeah me too, I love teaching them so much and knowing that it is definitely what I want to do just makes me more nervous waiting for offers.
Have you applied anywhere other than Strathclyde?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 121
Original post by Hannah2998
Yeah me too, I love teaching them so much and knowing that it is definitely what I want to do just makes me more nervous waiting for offers.
Have you applied anywhere other than Strathclyde?

See I'm not actually too nervous, because if I don't get in that's cool, it's just a wee knock back, if it's what I want I'll get there eventually!

Yeah; Strathclyde for Maths, Glasgow for Maths, Glasgow Caledonian for Business and UWS for Business. Where else have you applied to?
Original post by rmc1
See I'm not actually too nervous, because if I don't get in that's cool, it's just a wee knock back, if it's what I want I'll get there eventually!

Yeah; Strathclyde for Maths, Glasgow for Maths, Glasgow Caledonian for Business and UWS for Business. Where else have you applied to?

Wish I had that mind set haha, I don't know what I'm going to do this year if I don't get in!

Strathclyde, then 3 courses at Stirling, 2 maths courses and one that's secondary education combined with maths.
Reply 123
Wish I had that mind set haha, I don't know what I'm going to do this year if I don't get in!

Strathclyde, then 3 courses at Stirling, 2 maths courses and one that's secondary education combined with maths.

Honestly wouldn't worry about it, if you've got an A in maths Strathclyde will accept you!😊.. Hopefully you hear back soon!
Original post by rmc1
Honestly wouldn't worry about it, if you've got an A in maths Strathclyde will accept you!😊.. Hopefully you hear back soon!

Yeah, I hope so, let me know when you get any offers!
Reply 125
Yeah, I hope so, let me know when you get any offers!

No problem, you too!☺️
Hallo! Is there anybody applying for the MSc in Investment and Finance 2016/17?
Hello guys,

I had applied to multiple universities for the MSc courses in Management and as of now, the two University's interest me - Bradford University and Strathclyde University.

Bradford - MSc Marketing and Management
Strathclyde - MSc International Marketing

Which you guys think that will be a better option among the two?

Thanks in advance.
Karan

P.S. I currently hold B.Eng. in Computers and PGc in Computing specialization and working as a Founder/CEO of the startup, holding a work-ex of over five years now.
Original post by JPiddy
May I ask what the conditional for Glasgow was ?
I think it wouldn't make a difference for the amount of courses you've chosen.
Message me if you hear anything from Strathclyde ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I am not from UK and in my country the grading system is quite different. I will take 3 exams and they require me to achieve 9.6/10 overall. Yes, ofc I will let you know if I hear anything. Message me if you hear anything too :biggrin:

Can you please share in detail that why Strathclyde - the reason?Thanks in advance.
Original post by karenn1617
Can you please share in detail that why Strathclyde - the reason?Thanks in advance.

Go onto which university website and compare graduate salary, satisfaction of students and other websites e.g. Complete University Guide
Or even the uni's own websites and see what the students rated the facilities

http://university.which.co.uk
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Has anyone applied to forensic and analytical chemistry at Strathclyde?? Have you got an offer yet?
Hey, I applied for politics and psychology in OCTOBER (!!!) and still haven't heard back. Has anyone heard back from th when for either of those?
Strathclyde emailed me back and said it'll be January and February from their Pharmacy and Bioded courses that people hear back. Maybe other depts follow the same approach

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when u hear back from strathclydes ug social work degree :-(
Hey has anyone applied to UG Primary Education? I haven't heard back yet and the wait is killing me haha!:tongue:
I have an offer! I got it in October!
Reply 139
Original post by Rebecca260997
I have an offer! I got it in October!

Well done! What did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending