The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! I sent my UCAS off 2 days ago, I was wondering how long people needed to wait after sending applications before getting an invite to interview? I have applied for Keele, Staffs, Worcester, Chester and Plymouth Thanks X
Original post by Sophie1723
Hi guys! I sent my UCAS off 2 days ago, I was wondering how long people needed to wait after sending applications before getting an invite to interview? I have applied for Keele, Staffs, Worcester, Chester and Plymouth Thanks X

It took a month for me to hear from Worcester but I applied in October
Original post by ellarosenwyn
It took a month for me to hear from Worcester but I applied in October

Right ok Thankyou! :smile:
Reply 503
Hi, i am planning to apply for 2016 and was wondering if someone could give a list of all the London university which have the undergrad course - i know kings and city do not sure who else
Thank you
Reply 504
Original post by Sophie1723

Took me a month for Keele, 2 weeks for staffs and 2 weeks for Worcester all for interviews but I applied early October
Reply 505
Original post by dixee
Hi, i am planning to apply for 2016 and was wondering if someone could give a list of all the London university which have the undergrad course - i know kings and city do not sure who else
Thank you

I know London South Bank Uni do and University of West London
Original post by dixee
Thank you

Kings, Southbank, Kingston, University of West London and City. Not sure of any others :smile:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from BCU yet?
Reply 508
Original post by mollyslater

I had my interview there before Christmas, applied in October. No offers go out until all interviews are over
Original post by LC1996
Took me a month for Keele, 2 weeks for staffs and 2 weeks for Worcester all for interviews but I applied early October

Ok Thankyou :smile:
Reply 510
Hi,

I have an interview in John Moores University for Midwifery for September 2016. Just wanted to know what the interviews like if anyone has had one or have had an interview with them previously.

I know midwifery is very competitive and am really scared, wish me luck.
Reply 511
Original post by AbbeyT
Has anyone had an interview for midwifery at university of manchester. If so what does the group interview involve. Many thanks in advance

Its a small group, you basically get asked a question that they give you ok advance to look at and revise an answer for seen as the interviews are in the afternoon. But you also get a card between the group which has qualities listed on and you have to talk about how they are important to a midwife an examples of them used. Then a quick individual interview then you're either done or have to go do your tests because you get split into groups depending on order.
Original post by hannahaliciah_x
Hey, if you go on the Coventry website for midwifery then entry requirements it will say try a maths practise paper. I can't access it on my phone and I'm not at home atm sorry

Have you heard anything from notts yet hun?? Xx
Original post by dixee
Thank you

So:
Kings
City
Southbank
Greenwich
West London
Middlesex
I think i got all of them :/
Original post by mollyslater

I sent my application off about 6 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything!
Original post by Midwifetobe1992
Have you heard anything from notts yet hun?? Xx

Hey! Nope, I haven't heard anything as of yet. They replied to my email apologising for taking a long time and that they are still considering my application! Think they have quite a lot to go through, but she said I should hear a response soon. Have you heard anything? Xx
Is anyone attending the interview at De Montfort next Wednesday?
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone would fill out my survey for my EPQ? It's super quick and anon https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SSRZLF6 , I tried to relate it slightly to midwifery :smile:
Rejected from Swansea!
Reply 519
Original post by pâquerette03
Rejected from Swansea!

Sorry to hear that, it only takes 1 offer x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending