The Student Room Group

Answer with a question

The rule is you have to answer the previous question with another question.

Ok, let's go!

What's your name?

Scroll to see replies

Whats your name?
Reply 2
Original post by Bern Herkins
Whats your name?

Why do you want to know?
Reply 3
Original post by stop888
Why do you want to know?

Because answering a question with a question isn't really answering the question though is it?
Original post by Davalla
Because answering a question with a question isn't really answering the question though is it?

That's too complex for me, can you simplify it for me?
Reply 5
Original post by Davalla

What is it then?
Reply 6
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
That's too complex for me, can you simplify it for me?

:lol: I didn't ask that question so why would you ask me?
Original post by stop888
:lol: I didn't ask that question so why would you ask me?

What gave you the idea that I was asking you, was it that I quoted someone else in my comment? :biggrin:
Reply 8
What gave you the idea that I was asking you, was it that I quoted someone else in my comment? :biggrin:

The game is to answer the previous question with another question and yours was the previous question so what made you think you weren't asking me? :rofl:
Original post by stop888
The game is to answer the previous question with another question and yours was the previous question so what made you think you weren't asking me? :rofl:

In that case, it seems that we have arrived at an impasse, so would you like to duel? :tongue:
In that case, it seems that we have arrived at an impasse, so would you like to duel? :tongue:

But seriously though, why would you settle down for a duel?
Reply 11

I would duel you but are you sure you're my match?
Reply 12
Original post by Hamoody96
Where did you hear that?

Hear what? Can you clarify your question because i don't know what you're asking?
Original post by stop888
Hear what? Can you clarify your question because i don't know what you're asking?

The question was meant for a user who removed his post, but what makes you so curious? :colonhash:
Reply 14
The question was meant for a user who removed his post, but what makes you so curious? :colonhash:

Because you're supposed to answer the previous question, why don't people ever read the rules?
Original post by stop888
Because you're supposed to answer the previous question, why don't people ever read the rules?

Look around you, does anyone care?
Reply 16
Look around you, does anyone care?

Why are people like you intent on ruining this game, don't you have anything better to do?
Original post by stop888
Why are people like you intent on ruining this game, don't you have anything better to do?

This is a public forum, why do you care?
How Can She Slap?
Reply 19
This is a public forum, why do you care?

Because it's my thread. Make your own if you're so bothered and care about what?

Quick Reply

Latest