The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn Malik
Clear PM box pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done. Now open for dick pics
Yeah, it worked well today as I believe Difeo left his pro at LS so you both got a bucketload of goals. I'm not the type of striker to score many goals (I deliberately set my player to creator) but focus more on creating space for wingers and CAM's to get time on the ball centrally (hence you getting hat-tricks and assists etc.), but Luke wants more goals and assists so he doesn't like that way of playing. Rk is the same to an extent but he has poor decision making in the final third.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah because out of everybody on here, I'm the selfish one who doesn't always pass...

P.S: Dirtybit >>>>>>>>> Jam in CAM. Can't believe he even asked that question...
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah because out of everybody on here, I'm the selfish one who doesn't always pass...

P.S: Dirtybit >>>>>>>>> Jam in CAM. Can't believe he even asked that question...

Well you're the only one who talks about stats...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knew Luke would say that. My man is jealous that I steal his thunder every match I play.
Anybody up for a game or two?
Would play but at uni brah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't play but at work bro
Hu thinks going onto pro clubs now would be an acceptable mode of action

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hu thinks going onto pro clubs now would be an acceptable mode of action

Posted from TSR Mobile

I shall be on shortly
Original post by difeo
I shall be on shortly

One more needed @jam277
Original post by FFTypoCorrector
Well you're the only one who talks about stats...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know you like sucking jam off but he talks about stats by far the most here.

It's validation innit. He doesn't really care whether we win or lose; only the idea that if we do well it's because of him, and if we do badly it's because of somebody else.

I'll be on at 6:15 at the latest if you're around then? :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
I'll be on at 6:15 at the latest if you're around then? :smile:

yeah man

4 wins out of 5 needed for the title :cool:
Original post by difeo
yeah man

4 wins out of 5 needed for the title :cool:

Come on now
Original post by Lúcio
Come on now

We've lost fk now
Original post by difeo
We've lost fk now

That's a good thing...
anyone coming
Original post by jam277
I wasn't responsible. I put them in a very good position in the final game to win the title, got a hattrick then scored 2 goals with 1 assist the next game. I left them for the final game because I had to go and these bottlers decide to **** it up.

Think I'm invaluable to the team but I think you knew that already. People begging me to stay for the title decider.
Like my unselfish play to set you up when I coulda got the hattrick? Brb but getting 3 goals/assists a game consistently is hard?Also you like my goals?

Na man I'm just beast at the game. Changed my height to 5ft 11(just under my actual height and weight in real life) and you saw Paul Pogba in action.

Not quite as spectacular as Weezüs's goals, but they get the points on the board:wink:
Brb MOTM performance as CDM and scored a goal
Original post by difeo
anyone coming

You guys gunna be on later?

Quick Reply

Latest