The Student Room Group

What did you wear today?

A bit random but oh well.

Let's see how fashion-savvy you guys are :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

grey hoody and Harrington jacket (on top of school uniform)
Clothes :u:
Slim fit jeans dark blue
Blue converses
A checkered shirt
A Union Jack hoodie
And a parka coat
My username conveniently gives that piece of information.
Grey jeans, black vest, grey top, black hoodie (plus a coat and a scarf, and shoes) :smile:
Nothing :colone:
Maroon coloured leggings with a black vest. And I threw on a black and white blouse when I went to the shop.
-A smart figure hugging black dress
-Black tights
-Black boots
-Black fleece
-A cream coat

^ I was ridiculously cold
black skinny jeans, green full sleeve top and grey converse :flip:
Street clothes.
I wore my white male privilege.
Reply 12
Birthday suit. Lots of people were givibg me complements.
Am I the only one who never changes from school uniform during the week except before bed xD Idk a) saves time b) saves more laundry
my 6th form suit :love:
although i get repeatedly told that my cotton shirt is 'too cold' for this weather but idgaf because i'm such a rebel obs :indiff:
(edited 8 years ago)
A grey roll neck jumper, dark blue skinny jeans and black suede loafers. I put a navy parka and a grey and white striped scarf on when I went out.
Reply 16
I woke up really late so just threw on a dress and tights with knee high socks, coat ofc and heeled ankle boots because i couldnt find my flats smh
Left the house and realised it was snowing but was already late so froze my ass off today :h:
Reply 17
Mustard dress. Over it I wore a fur leather jacket. Black leggings. Black boots. For jewellery I wore a necklace and a Michael Kors Watch. Also wore a scarf around my neck, but took it off when inside.
My school suit and heeled chelsea boots
Sixth form uniform

Quick Reply

Latest