The Student Room Group

Good sixth forms to apply to?

I've applied to woodhouse, Henrietta Barnett, fortismere and ashmole so far. thinking about applying to enfield county. any other good schools I've missed?
Hi there, are you only interested in state schools or would you also consider fee-paying schools also?
Reply 2
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Hi there, are you only interested in state schools or would you also consider fee-paying schools also?

I could consider private schools if they are really good
Original post by abc2626
I could consider private schools if they are really good

If so, I'd highly recommend St Paul's (there are separate boys' and girls' schools).

I've noticed that you live in London, would you travel anywhere to go to sixth form as long as it's good or do you have a set limit of how long you'd want to travel?
Reply 4
Original post by thecatwithnohat
If so, I'd highly recommend St Paul's (there are separate boys' and girls' schools).

I've noticed that you live in London, would you travel anywhere to go to sixth form as long as it's good or do you have a set limit of how long you'd want to travel?

I'd travel a maximum of an hour
go to Brampton manor academy
Original post by abc2626
I'd travel a maximum of an hour

In terms of state, I'd highly recommend The Oratory, Cardinal Vaughan (they have a preference for Catholics, though...) and St Olave's Grammar school

In terms of private I'd go for St Paul's (boys or girls, depending on your gender)

Quick Reply

Latest