The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mourinho-esque characters get boring after a while don't they :wink: glad our club don't have such cretins.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
You so madd, pace and powaaa. You wish you had our class but its something that Roman's dirty oil money will never buy.

Very fair point. If only we had nobbled the FA as long a time ago, let's say about 100 or so years ago, to not only save our club from impending liquidation, but also move from the south to the north side of the river, under a criminal nonetheless. But yeah, convenient how Arsenal fans 'forget' about all that.

'class'
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Very fair point. If only we had nobbled the FA as long a time ago, let's say about 100 or so years ago, to not only save our club from impending liquidation, but also move from the south to the north side of the river, under a criminal nonetheless. But yeah, convenient how Arsenal fans 'forget' about all that.

'class'

He is so angryyyy. Sheddy definitely got bullied by Arsenal fans as a youth.
Original post by shawn_o1
Mourinho-esque characters get boring after a while don't they :wink: glad our club don't have such cretins.

Moh alone is worse than pushing people off trains.
Original post by AR_95
Bell end the type of guy to fire personal shots at everybody but cry when someone brings up his parents

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bringing up dead parents shouldn't be on. But still, at least Arsenal fans can pretend they are 'classy'.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
He is so angryyyy. Sheddy definitely got bullied by Arsenal fans as a youth.

Original post by leinad2012
Living proof of the "broken home, broken child" theory right here.

:lol:
Original post by leinad2012
Living proof of the "broken home, broken child" theory right here.

Class. Real class. Even for an Arsenal fan.
Reply 2888

shut ya gob den

Also lol at you spending the time to make a dupe account on an internet forum!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Imagine making personal insults (that aren't even correct) and then telling me to shut up.

Pathetic.

Stop being such a **** then.
Original post by Viridiana
I'm a Pole and I'm here ready to be hijacked.

fantastic :rofl:
Shqed is right about those nonces though, especially mo. Personification of everything wrong woth modern football
Tbf why would you even bring family into it, seems a bit desperate to find something to insult
Reply 2894
#salty
#Merky
#I don'tfinkyourlisthening
It's a discussion about football. No need to bring unnecessary family insults into it because you're salty. Dickhead

Takes the piss out of someone losing their job (something very painful, embarrassing and stressful) and expect no one to take shots back? You ought to be a livepool fan mate....

"It's never your fault....."
Reply 2896
Original post by Arkasia
Tbf why would you even bring family into it, seems a bit desperate to find something to insult

No one's brought family into it, just called out how ironic it is for him to cry wolf about it when he's fired shots at Tom's career life several times now. Get what you deserve n all that.

Doesn't take a genius to spot this especially when it's on this/previous page.
Original post by AR_95
shut ya gob den

Also lol at you spending the time to make a dupe account on an internet forum!!!

@RA95 where did this chap get to?
Original post by AR_95
No one's brought family into it, just called out how ironic it is for him to cry wolf about it when he's fired shots at Tom's career life several times now. Get what you deserve n all that.

Ngl I've not been on here for a while so I don't know the recent history and I'm far too lazy to trawl back (even a page), but if that's the case that Sheddy went beyond football first, then fair enough, my bad. Carry on chaps.
Original post by AR_95

You brought family into it you pikey

Latest