Scroll to see replies

Also, cc Jam is the best at CAM.
Original post by Dirtybit
You guys gunna be on later?

when

Original post by Rk2k14

mad fots
Also, cc Lucio talks about stats the most.

Sorry for the delayed posts, just catching up.
Original post by Rk2k14

Lol you obviously don't appreciate the sitters I give you.

Original post by difeo
when

8ish
Lol you obviously don't appreciate the sitters I give you.

8ish

Not the only one who can press triangle at the right time.

Its ok man, people will be better than you, don't let that discourage you though:wink:
Original post by Lúcio
I know you like sucking jam off but he talks about stats by far the most here.

It's validation innit. He doesn't really care whether we win or lose; only the idea that if we do well it's because of him, and if we do badly it's because of somebody else.

I don't need validation because I know I'm good at pro clubs.

I talk about stats because you were making it look like your stats are amazing, yet I go into CAM and I'm outshining your ST stats... so I make it a reason to talk about your stats and show how insignificant they are.

In all seriousness I don't care, it's a bit of fun and I like being part of a team that is winning games. If you are that salty that I'm stealing your thunder(not that I was trying to, I just wanted to play) then I will never play CAM when you are there(or I'll play at ST instead)
Original post by jam277
I don't need validation because I know I'm good at pro clubs.

I talk about stats because you were making it look like your stats are amazing, yet I go into CAM and I'm outshining your ST stats... so I make it a reason to talk about your stats and show how insignificant they are.

In all seriousness I don't care, it's a bit of fun and I like being part of a team that is winning games. If you are that salty that I'm stealing your thunder(not that I was trying to, I just wanted to play) then I will never play CAM when you are there(or I'll play at ST instead)

Yeah you're good, but like I said, you're not a world beater or a game changer like you think.

not really man, don't try to rationalise it because pretty much every single post you've ever made on this thread in some way or another has involved you boasting about yourself.
Fair enough if you were one of the best players in the world. But no...
I am the best player on the team really. Spanked Difeo before again as well hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lel at these **** arguments. Put simply, when Jam came into the team we started playing our best football. By that logic he is a game changer.

Also, stop with these stupid comparisons. Of course he isn't one of the best FIFA players in the world. Stupid thing to say.

Just lowe it mane.
Jam getting it hard from Rk and Depleted on a regular basis.
Good for you man :smile:
Original post by Zayn Malik
I am the best player on the team really. Spanked Difeo before again as well hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strong 50 yard winner with Caceres ffs

most bull**** goal I've ever seen!!!!
In any case, Rk would have no idea what our "best football" is, since it's impossible to produce such things with him in the team....
In all seriousness anyone up for a quick 1 vs 1?
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah you're good, but like I said, you're not a world beater or a game changer like you think.

not really man, don't try to rationalise it because pretty much every single post you've ever made on this thread in some way or another has involved you boasting about yourself.
Fair enough if you were one of the best players in the world. But no...

What else is there to talk about on FIFA, tactical analysis, denying that certain people are **** on the game when they are. Complaining about nonsense like corners etc. that people just didn't practise on so they're not good at it. Complaining about possession/defending teams.

Not much else to talk about.
Lol @ Lucio getting butthurt when he can't take he isn't as good as he thought. I've got no reason to side with either of you. Just putting forward my opinion, which you don't like so you resort to childish shots and then start bitching when someone says something mean to you.

Also lol at the suggestion the team is better when you're in it and not me. :biggrin:
Let's be honest, I know I'm average at the game and that's being generous.

I'm poor at certain things, especially taking players on but I'm consistent and thoroughly a team player and that's what makes me much more valuable to the club than some others, even if they may technically be better players.

You need players on the team who pass and have good movement, even if they aren't the best in the world.
What I've noticed about jam and Rk is that they're absolutely desperate to get a solo goal, especially if other teammates have already scored.
You become reckless and take stupid risks especially when we're winning.

I never do that, and I'll pass exactly the same whether we're 1-0 down or 4-0 up.
You think by passing sideways 80% of the time makes you indispensable? :biggrin:

Also lol @ the notion I'm desperate to get a goal. Yep, really need that goals/assists ratio > 1, or else my life is worthless. :wink:
Original post by difeo
Strong 50 yard winner with Caceres ffs

most bull**** goal I've ever seen!!!!

Lold as it went in, it was such a poverty shot that the yellow x thing which shows you where the ball is gonna land showed up in the back of the net when the ball was mid-air

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Lel at these **** arguments. Put simply, when Jam came into the team we started playing our best football. By that logic he is a game changer.

Also, stop with these stupid comparisons. Of course he isn't one of the best FIFA players in the world. Stupid thing to say.

Just lowe it mane.

Wot do you know. We play the best football when you're not there lolol
(edited 8 years ago)
Wot do you know. We play the best football when your not there lolol

Ok m8, admirable seeing you back up your buddy:wink:

I take it me saying you weren't the best CAM hurt a lot.

Quick Reply

Latest