The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Dare to dream!!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1452804723.699229.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop bringing Brandens parents into it ffs.
Been booked for the broken home comment. Shed well and truly rustled
Chatting ****e about something personal I obviously don't want to be discussed or talked about so that you could win a few classless brownie points off people you don't personally know on what is essentially an anonymous internet forum despite not knowing the first thing about the situation.

Not that I had a lot of respect for either of you in the first place but that's gone.
chill bro
The last person I want to see the opinion of has arrived.
Original post by AR_95
No one's brought family into it, just called out how ironic it is for him to cry wolf about it when he's fired shots at Tom's career life several times now. Get what you deserve n all that.

Doesn't take a genius to spot this especially when it's on this/previous page.

This is my favourite song by JT.

Scarlett Johansson is my bae though.

Anyway. The Chelsea game is in a couple weeks. You still confident in beating us considering how we've been the past few weeks? Reckon it's just going to be another one of those bore draws we like to do at the emirates. We'll sit deep, you'll struggle to break us down, we'll have our counters come to nothing, will probably go down to set pieces or a questionable refereeing decision, smells like a 0-0.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bringing deceased parents is an ultimate dick move. Shed was a nonce for mocking Gotze's situation but there's an even bigger line being crossed here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012
Takes the piss out of someone losing their job (something very painful, embarrassing and stressful) and expect no one to take shots back? You ought to be a livepool fan mate....

"It's never your fault....."

He said he took a job he didn't like, didn't think it through. If he actually gave that much of a **** he wouldn't post about it straight away on an internet forum. Don't try and play devils advocate you bellend.
Original post by Zayn Malik
Bringing deceased parents is an ultimate dick move. Shed was a nonce for mocking Gotze's situation but there's an even bigger line being crossed here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's no lines when it comes to banter!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You ready to cross a line, don't expect somebody to not cross a line in response?
Imagine taking offence at what people say about you when you don't even know them or they you
Original post by jam277
You ready to cross a line, don't expect somebody to not cross a line in response?

Yes if you're about 10 years old then that's how it works, however you'd think people are mature enough to rise about bait or trolling online.

Original post by difeo
There's no lines when it comes to banter!!

There is if u say anything about Zayn!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's not hot enough for Taylor Swift

thoughts
Where do you think Arsenal need to strengthen in the summer that have realistic options and what do you feel you have to do to get further in europe?

Yes if you're about 10 years old then that's how it works, however you'd think people are mature enough to rise about bait or trolling online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or you think the people are mature enough to not bait people about sensitive issues?

Personally I'd rather just talk about football here but this thread is filled with absolute ****. I don't even go on the Arsenal thread much any more because it's just a cesspool of ****. Like at least talk something half football rather than just cause an argument. It's caused by a select few and it's a joke.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Chatting ****e about something personal I obviously don't want to be discussed or talked about so that you could win a few classless brownie points off people you don't personally know on what is essentially an anonymous internet forum despite not knowing the first thing about the situation.

Not that I had a lot of respect for either of you in the first place but that's gone.

Brah do you even sentence? That was truly painful to read. Just imagined some fedora wearing chap gradually talking quicker and quicker and louder and louder to get the entire sentence in. :biggrin:

Original post by Jimmy Seville
He said he took a job he didn't like, didn't think it through. If he actually gave that much of a **** he wouldn't post about it straight away on an internet forum. Don't try and play devils advocate you bellend.

Being serious now shed, I apologise. If I thought you were gonna get this upset over it I wouldnt have posted it. I figured as you were mocking someone for losing their job (virtually unprovoked) you'd be able to take what you dished out. Obviously I was wrong and for that I apologise. Everyone has things thatset them off and understandebly this is one for you. I won't mention it again :redface:

To quote tue Dalai Llame: "don't chat **** unless you want to get banged".
lel you were purposefully slagging off the best manager chelsea ever had just to go against the grain in the thread then said it was a massive mistake immediately.
yeah whatever idgaf what you think anymore
50 million new fans in one day. Elneny gonna bring us that Arab money.
Original post by difeo
He's not hot enough for Taylor Swift

thoughts

Absolute lols, I'm shaking with anger
Original post by jam277
Where do you think Arsenal need to strengthen in the summer that have realistic options and what do you feel you have to do to get further in europe?

Or you think the people are mature enough to not bait people about sensitive issues?

Personally I'd rather just talk about football here but this thread is filled with absolute ****. I don't even go on the Arsenal thread much any more because it's just a cesspool of ****. Like at least talk something half football rather than just cause an argument. It's caused by a select few and it's a joke.

Yes that's key too. Banter is fine but I don't see why it's ok to say things online that you wouldn't say to somebody face to face. The people in question (aka everyone involved in the argument) have proven that they can't help to act like children though so let's just leave it at that.

Arsenal have a title winning XI right now. I'd say to improve in Europe they need someone who can sit in alongside their destroyer in the big games, as their second midfielder in the double pivot is either weak physically (Cazorla) or defensively naïve (Ramsey). Maybe Eleny can do that though. Would like to see them get a large box to box player who can drive play forward with power and be a threat from corners, as they're a quite short team in general. Obviously a new striker can go straight in (Walcott and Giroud are good enough to win them the league considering the absolute poverty state of others tbh) though. Still think City will win the league this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest