The Student Room Group

3 year old raped in Norway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by That Bearded Man
Also interesting of course to note that Norway isn't in the EU, so either they have their own system for accepting migrants or migrants are flowing across the border from Sweden.

Didn't Sweden also just announce that police were no longer allowed to generalise criminal descriptions?

Yeah it's almost like being in the EU has nothing to do with it, isn't it?

We are of course in the EU but because we have a sea between we don't really have any of these latest wave of immigrants.
wwwWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
So the migrants were oppressed by the West so they ended up putting their penises in a 3 year old?

Yeah oppression right there mate

Spoiler

From the "something in those lines" in my post you should have understood I was joking
Original post by Nephthys
From the "something in those lines" in my post you should have understood I was joking

Ahh my mistake. It's hard to sound sarcastic on tsr
Reply 64
The refugee rape story of the day.
Original post by Craig1998
I love how, in the article sourced, there is no mention of who the perpetrator is. But people still LOVE to overreact without reading things. Most news articles I've looked at actually say the boy was a refugee but there are no suspects yet. Police are less certain the boy was even raped.

"Police are investigating claims a toddler has been raped at an asylum centre in Norway"

asylum centre

asylum centre

Might have been a non-migrant who did the act in the asylum centre..........there's just no way of telling lol.

Such desperation. Good job, Guy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Liberals acting like the world is all bed and roses.

That is ****ing disgusting. I thought these people would have some sort of limit but they clearly don't. I hope they rot in hell.

Which people?
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Which people?

I was referring to the migrants.
I was referring to the migrants.

The article in the OP makes no mention of the nationality of the victim or the alleged attacker. Only that an investigation was taking place. According to the article the police are not even sure that a rape had taken place.

How do you know that the rapist was a migrant, if a rape had in fact taken place?
(edited 8 years ago)
disgusting :frown:
How do you know that the rapist was a migrant, if a rape had in fact taken place?

How do you know the sky is blue ?
The article in the OP makes no mention of the nationality of the victim or the alleged attacker. Only that an investigation was taking place. According to the article the police are not even sure that a rape had taken place.

This thread is an echo chamber for reactionary posturing; I wouldn't bother if I were you.
Original post by KimKallstrom
"Police are investigating claims a toddler has been raped at an asylum centre in Norway"

asylum centre

asylum centre

Might have been a non-migrant who did the act in the asylum centre..........there's just no way of telling lol.

Such desperation. Good job, Guy.

The majority of people there will be asylum seekers, yes. But jumping to conclusions is the worst thing to do with a crime like this, just wait for the facts.
Reply 73
Original post by Craig1998
The majority of people there will be asylum seekers, yes. But jumping to conclusions is the worst thing to do with a crime like this, just wait for the facts.

:rolleyes:

I'm speechless.
Which people?

I see what you did there m8.

gotcha.jpg
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Oh ffs.

All of Europe needs to get a system in place to educate the refugees about what is and isn't acceptable, if you fail the exam, that's it, you have to leave. The exam wouldn't even have to be in the language of the country you are going to, you need only know that women are not property no matter how they're dressed, sharia is not the law and, frankly it's disgusting that this even needs to be said, stop raping children.

Both the regressive left and the reactionary extreme right have taken too much control of the dialogue on these matters, where is the rational response? Thus far it just seems to be Maajid Nawaz all on his own.

I have a better idea, how about we just don't let them in?
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
We can't kick them all out that is utterly inhumane

[In the voice of David Attenborough]

And here, we see the Leftie, in their native habitat..... talking total *******s, unable to grasp the comedy of the things they say.

Back to reality......

Its inhumane to kick out people who rape toddlers?
Original post by Audrey18
I'm German. and funny that you should propose this. many, many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decision made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Now these migrants have turned Europe upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Are Germans likely to support leaving the EU because of freedom of movement?

A toddler is raped inside an asylum centre and you're questioning whether it was immigrants, the week after 1,000 immigrants in Germany went on a sexual assault binge?
Original post by mmm778899
[In the voice of David Attenborough]

And here, we see the Leftie, in their native habitat..... talking total *******s, unable to grasp the comedy of the things they say.

Back to reality......

Its inhumane to kick out people who rape toddlers?

Nope, kick that guy out. We can't send millions of people back to a warzone because one of them is a scumbag. Send home the rapist, send home the thousand people who committed the sexual assault, force the rest into citizenship classes, if they refuse to attend or are caught cheating kick them out of the country.

I hardly think I'm being too lenient here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending