The Student Room Group

Name one celebrity that people find hot but you don't?

Scroll to see replies

Ryan Gosling
Ellie Goulding
Beyonce, kylie jenner

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
zac efron
I just dont see it. Maybe I`m blind.
Emma Watson. Genuine 'tato face.
Original post by 15caz
zac efron
I just dont see it. Maybe I`m blind.

Even I'd shag Zac Efron and I only sleep with women.
I would have to agree with Ariana grande, And Justin bieber. One a really don't get is Halle Berry I remember back in the day people went crazy for her whyyyy.
Edward Snowden.
Im straight, but don't get why women go crazy for George Clooney. Sure he's handsome but don't see how he's so sexy now
Ffs it has to be Robert Pattinson...I just dont bloody get it!!! Ever since the first Twilight film I've been crying everytime someone says he's attractive ://
Jennifer Aniston, i know she looks good for her age but I don't think she's ever been particularly attractive, even when younger
Reply 31
Original post by WoodyMKC

Hahaha I know there`s actually something wrong with me.
Tbh I don`t find tanned guys that attractive, I have a completely different taste to most girls as well. I`m basically a freak :tongue:
J law, Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Miranda Kerr ( it depends on the photo), Johnny Depp (his current look, people still find hot), Ronaldo, Chris Hemsworth (I feel bad for not being attracted to him).
Original post by 15caz
Hahaha I know there`s actually something wrong with me.
Tbh I don`t find tanned guys that attractive, I have a completely different taste to most girls as well. I`m basically a freak :tongue:

What's your type then, got me intrigued now :tongue: Just post a pic of someone if it'd be easier :wink:
Reply 34
What's your type then, got me intrigued now :tongue: Just post a pic of someone if it'd be easier :wink:

Ok dont judge me. But do tell me what you think.:tongue:

Shane west, James Franco and James dean. My ideal men who i`d sleep with if i could. :biggrin:
Kim Kardashian(her fake ass is crazy af though) and Irina Shayk(on and off for me).
Theo James
Original post by 15caz
Ok dont judge me. But do tell me what you think.:tongue:

Shane west, James Franco and James dean. My ideal men who i`d sleep with if i could. :biggrin:

Well, they're not the typical "heart-throbs" but I've seen those names batted around a fair bit in threads opposite to these, so it's not that weird a selection :smile:

You're bi fam(low key)
Reply 39
Tom Hiddleston
Benedict Cumberbatch
Jorgie Porter.

Quick Reply

Latest