The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cavani has a impressive facial structure :tongue:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

typical female football fan smh
Original post by scrawlx101
Cavani close to PSG exitPSG coach Laurent Blanc has put United on high alert after admitting that Edinson Cavani could be on his way out of the club.“There is a problem with Cavani’s behaviour but my job is to think of the entire squad as a collective.“We did hold a staff meeting and among the various issues we discussed were Cavani and his complaints.“The desires of the individual can’t affect the rest of the team. I believe that he can score here but I understand if he wants to consider other career opportunities.”
From MEN....cavani would be nice...swap him for mata

Would probably want to join a champions league, potential league winning side though :h::u::biggrin::h:
Original post by difeo

Hahahaha was about to say the same thing. Makes me cringe :biggrin:
hope we sort ourselves out...dont think football is on the agenda from now upuntil august...(a2 is a myth atnm,economics especially)
Cavani won't leave. Isn't Zlatan out of contract in the summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lel at Cavani. Been there, done that, got the "welcome edinson" t-shirt.

More exciting will be the salt when De Gea goes to Madrid in the summer despite them having "transfer ban" that FIFA forget to enforce a la Barca 2014 :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Lel at Cavani. Been there, done that, got the "welcome edison" t-shirt.

More exciting will be the salt when De Gea goes to Madrid in the summer despite them having "transfer ban" that FIFA forget to enforce a la Barca 2014 :biggrin:

Thomas Edison
Original post by difeo
Thomas Edison

Exactly. ****ing hate my new phone, typos making me look like a nonce on the regs.
Exactly. ****ing hate my new phone, typos making me look like a nonce on the regs.

You don't need typos to do that for you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn Malik

Posted from TSR Mobile

Knew I was setting myself up for that, was waiting to see who would take the chance.
Knew I was setting myself up for that, was waiting to see who would take the chance.

You know who else takes chances?

Deeney

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scrawlx101
hope we sort ourselves out...dont think football is on the agenda from now upuntil august...(a2 is a myth atnm,economics especially)

I reckon we will sort ourselves out but don't expect anything too great and you'll be fine :smile:

Ew them a2 days were ****e! good luck
Original post by sr90
You know who else takes chances?

Deeney

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man has good penalty tekkers, I'll give him that. I guess prison time has taught him how to slot things away in tight holes when 1 on 1 with another man....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35313650?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

this is rather misleading as usual from the BBC "biggest squad" *******s, Van Gaal has shrunk our squad, it's no wonder we are struggling when we have so little cover for the first team, for all Arsenal fans moan they've had more luck than the other big teams with injuries as well.
Original post by WalkingAbortion
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35313650?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

this is rather misleading as usual from the BBC "biggest squad" *******s, Van Gaal has shrunk our squad, it's no wonder we are struggling when we have so little cover for the first team, for all Arsenal fans moan they've had more luck than the other big teams with injuries as well.

It is misleading. Our squad number is increased by young players that should never be starting for us. Van Gaal has messed up by selling too many and not replacing them. Not only just that, but we have too many first team players that are going to spend quite a bit of time out every season.

I would say these players are injury prone in our squad: Jones, Smalling (he's been very reliable this season so far), Rojo, Carrick (started to become less reliable last season), Schweinsteiger, and Rooney.

Shaw, Darmian, Valencia, Herrera, and Young have all spent quite a bit of time out this season, too.

Sometimes it does come down to luck. It would still be hard for Van Gaal to complain when he's relying on players that are guaranteed to get a decent amount of injuries every season.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NathanW18
It is misleading. Our squad number is increased by young players that should never be starting for us. Van Gaal has messed up by selling too many and not replacing them. Not only just that, but we have too many first team players that are going to spend quite a bit of time out every season.

I would say these players are injury prone in our squad: Jones, Smalling (he's been very reliable this season so far), Rojo, Carrick (started to become less reliable last season), Schweinsteiger, and Rooney.

Shaw, Darmian, Valencia, Herrera, and Young have all spent quite a bit of time out this season, too.

Sometimes it does come down to luck. It would still be hard for Van Gaal to complain when he's relying on players that are guaranteed to get a decent amount of injuries every season.

yup, we have some decent youngsters but most of them aren't really ready to being play at the top of the premiership, some of them might be in a couple of seasons time with loans or something but right now playing them just makes them & us suffer tbh.

thing is, Van Gaal has tons of money to spend to improve the squad, he's choosing not to, he can't really complain if he keeps refusing to bolster the squad imho. he let a LOT of players leave and only brought in a fraction as many but for big fees...
LVG mentioning the 26 years since Liverpool last won the league. Be careful what you wish for.
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

Can confirm

Original post by difeo

Original post by Zayn Malik

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thoughts on the above?
Original post by zKlown
Can confirm

Thoughts on the above?

A nice face but I'm not as much of a fan of the longer hair. Aaron Ramsey is hot as **** though. I would say top 5 footballers, in no particular order, are:

- Cristiano
- Ramsey
- Wanyama
- Alonso
- Torres

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest