The Student Room Group

What course to take?

I'm currently in the sixth form and i want to attend university next year. The problem is i dont know what course to take with my subjects.
My subjects are biology,physics and math.

Does anyone know what course i can take with these 3 subjects?(Preferably a course with biology)
Original post by anneroojohnson
I'm currently in the sixth form and i want to attend university next year. The problem is i dont know what course to take with my subjects.
My subjects are biology,physics and math.

Does anyone know what course i can take with these 3 subjects?(Preferably a course with biology)

Don't most courses involving biology ask for 3 sciences anyway? I think you will be fine with those a-levels

What do you want to do?
someone i know is doing nutrition as she didnt want to do medicine or STEM but enjoyed science
sounds cool research it
I wanted to medicine initially but i found out that i needed chemistry.So i dont really know what i want to do.Right now im just looking for courses that are a combination of biophysics and math.
Original post by anneroojohnson
I wanted to medicine initially but i found out that i needed chemistry.So i dont really know what i want to do.Right now im just looking for courses that are a combination of biophysics and math.

Why don't you want to do Chemistry? Its easier than Physics and probably easier than maths
I got an A for my Biology and Physics in my GCSEs so i decided to drop my chemistry and take only the two sciences along with math.I'm not allowed to change my subjects anymore.
Original post by Ishea16
someone i know is doing nutrition as she didnt want to do medicine or STEM but enjoyed science
sounds cool research it

I will
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest