The Student Room Group

How much sex is normal to have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
So basically, I got this super annoying flatmate who's always having sex. And I'm not even joking. So, I would wake up in the morning to the voice of him and his gf having sex. Then, its followed by afternoon,yepp you heard it right. Then evening sex and then comes the 22:00pm sex and then right now at 2:53am, he's having sex AGAIN.

Its ruined my life. I hate him so much! I'm not saying don't have sex but at least have some respect for others and not have such loud sex. Sometimes, the girl screams so loud that I get scared for her whether she's okay!:colonhash:

I can actually hear their bed moving and changing positions. My life is so messed up. I woke up at 5am yesterday just because of them having sex. Its ****ing ridiculous!:angry:

Been in the same situation.

Knocked on the door and they let me in.

Never complained since.
Thread title made me laugh more than i should
And that guy is deffo a Bhenchoud:biggrin:
It would be awks to tell them to tone it down

Aww, i guess they have a high sex drive so they will have sex alot and you just have to deal with the noises

Have you tried sleeping in another room where it is quieter?
Lol being single is much better than being in a relationship and annoying others.I wished my flatmate was single!:angry:

Is this the one you have a crush on? (i kid i know he aint the same guy:tongue: )
Man life is rough
Guys!! I woke up as he is having hardcore sex again!!! **** my life!! Its ****ing a joke! I can't believe this is happening!!!:angry:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Been in the same situation.

Knocked on the door and they let me in.

Never complained since.

Lol naaah I'm okay. :colonhash:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Thread title made me laugh more than i should
And that guy is deffo a Bhenchoud:biggrin:
It would be awks to tell them to tone it down

Aww, i guess they have a high sex drive so they will have sex alot and you just have to deal with the noises

Have you tried sleeping in another room where it is quieter?

Is this the one you have a crush on? (i kid i know he aint the same guy:tongue: )
Man life is rough

TNTT, trust me, my life is now surrounded by this ****ing issue. He is a kanjar, kuta, bhenchoudh, badmaash, lofer and kameena. Swear down, I was in such a deep sleep. **** my life.

And hell no! This flatmate of mine is the most annoying one. The on I have a crush on is one good soul. And I can't sleep in other room as its a hall, although,my friend offered me to sleep in her room but I can't do that all the time.
Reply 45
Grab some sticky tape and write on a piece of paper, 'Stop ****ing so loudly, not sincerely, your entire flat' and slap on his front door so he'll see it. :biggrin:

TNTT, trust me, my life is now surrounded by this ****ing issue. He is a kanjar, kuta, bhenchoudh, badmaash, lofer and kameena. Swear down, I was in such a deep sleep. **** my life.

And hell no! This flatmate of mine is the most annoying one. The on I have a crush on is one good soul. And I can't sleep in other room as its a hall, although,my friend offered me to sleep in her room but I can't do that all the time.

They should be considerate ngl. It is not only them in the flat :frown:

Yeah you cant do that all the time :redface:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105916/Woman-jailed-two-weeks-having-sex-loudly-upset-neighbours.html

Sleep is better than sex imo (even though i am a virgin) but seriously they should try and cut down maybe to 3 times a week. Not ******* everyday
I really feel for you and i guess you cant just tell them
Reply 47

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3105916/Woman-jailed-two-weeks-having-sex-loudly-upset-neighbours.html

Sleep is better than sex imo (even though i am a virgin) but seriously they should try and cut down maybe to 3 times a week. Not ******* everyday

Man some people go 3 times in a session :rofl:
Original post by Conkerr
Normal doesn't mean anything...

But do something. It would piss me off so much. Tell him to stop ****ing her 24/7.

OP you cant tell him to "stop having sex"

But you can insist on them keeping it down. Or you could just put headphones in
Not being funny but does his dick not get sore from constantly going at it??

Ikr. Tbh I'm going to talk to him today to keep it low cos this is messing my sleep now!
Original post by Sae.HH
Man some people go 3 times in a session :rofl:

Yeah. Well, he's one of them.:colonhash:

Original post by silverbolt
OP you cant tell him to "stop having sex"

But you can insist on them keeping it down. Or you could just put headphones in

I don't care how much sex he has but he needs to be considerate of the fact that my room is just next to his and that they need to keep it low.

Original post by kandykissesxox
Not being funny but does his dick not get sore from constantly going at it??

OMG I cracked so hard on this :biggrin:

But tbh I wonder the same thing!:colonhash:
"Sometimes, the girl screams so loud that I get scared for her whether she's okay!:colonhash:" omg LOOOOOOOOOL this actually made me laugh out loud :toofunny:
Original post by Sae.HH
Grab some sticky tape and write on a piece of paper, 'Stop ****ing so loudly, not sincerely, your entire flat' and slap on his front door so he'll see it. :biggrin:

hilarious and practical

the question is why are you so jelly. go get some for yourself
Simples.

open the door and proclaim loudly: "player 3 has entered the game!" or if the door is locked; bang loudly, such that they HAAVE to stop; then shout at the topmost range of your voice: "player 3 wants to enter the game! i'm naked and brought some popcorn!!"

and rinse on repeat whenver they're doing it. at some point in time they'll realize that although they are allowed to do whatever the **** they want with each other; one simply does not take the piss.

or be bold and boring and just confront him point blank about it.

(for the record i'd go with the first method; simply because it'll be funnier. then resort to the second if he doesn't get the hint)
Naah not even new couple. He's been having sex with 4 random girls.

Looool omg that last part though :biggrin:

wait. wait a ****ing minute.

wait.

hold the **** up.

"4 random girls"!!?? i was under the impression that he has the ONE girlfriend whom he ****s to eternity? what is he cheating on that one now!? what kind of god-like looks does the bastard have!?
OMG I cracked so hard on this :biggrin:

But tbh I wonder the same thing!:colonhash:

Well, depending on how vigorous they are and assuming he doesnt bend it the wrong way - not a problem, though a bruised willie is nothing to laugh about. Its fugging uncomfortable
Original post by thecatwithnohat
"Sometimes, the girl screams so loud that I get scared for her whether she's okay!:colonhash:" omg LOOOOOOOOOL this actually made me laugh out loud :toofunny:

Cat:colonhash:

:colonhash:

Not joking. Sometimes I can tell from her scream that she's in pain which makes it even more worse.:colonhash:

hilarious and practical

the question is why are you so jelly. go get some for yourself

OMG ain't no one jelly here. :biggrin:
But my problem is that my sleep is suffering and its just a cringe.
Original post by theDanIdentity
Simples.

open the door and proclaim loudly: "player 3 has entered the game!" or if the door is locked; bang loudly, such that they HAAVE to stop; then shout at the topmost range of your voice: "player 3 wants to enter the game! i'm naked and brought some popcorn!!"

and rinse on repeat whenver they're doing it. at some point in time they'll realize that although they are allowed to do whatever the **** they want with each other; one simply does not take the piss.

or be bold and boring and just confront him point blank about it.

(for the record i'd go with the first method; simply because it'll be funnier. then resort to the second if he doesn't get the hint)

Original post by theDanIdentity
wait. wait a ****ing minute.

wait.

hold the **** up.

"4 random girls"!!?? i was under the impression that he has the ONE girlfriend whom he ****s to eternity? what is he cheating on that one now!? what kind of god-like looks does the bastard have!?

LOL laughed so bad at the first option but naaaah I think I'm just going to tell him.

And yeah found out by another flatmate that he was cheating on his gf as I could hear him have sex and messaged my friend and she told me that she saw him coming into the flat but it wasn't his gf. Also, that girl has been changed so its now a new one.:colonhash:
Cat:colonhash:

:colonhash:

Not joking. Sometimes I can tell from her scream that she's in pain which makes it even more worse.:colonhash:

OMG ain't no one jelly here. :biggrin:
But my problem is that my sleep is suffering and its just a cringe.

LOL laughed so bad at the first option but naaaah I think I'm just going to tell him.

And yeah found out by another flatmate that he was cheating on his gf as I could hear him have sex and messaged my friend and she told me that she saw him coming into the flat but it wasn't his gf. Also, that girl has been changed so its now a new one.:colonhash:

a new one? cheating? reminds me of when my housemates that I was cheating...

yeh you are jelly yeh minx
Original post by silverbolt
Well, depending on how vigorous they are and assuming he doesnt bend it the wrong way - not a problem, though a bruised willie is nothing to laugh about. Its fugging uncomfortable

'bruised willie':rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's it. I think I'm done for today. :biggrin:
a new one? cheating? reminds me of when my housemates that I was cheating...

yeh you are jelly yeh minx

Yeah basically.

OMG I'm soooo jellyyyy:colonhash::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending