The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Wonder if Shaqiri's injury may mean Hughes goes with Walters this weekend. He could certainly ruffle a few feathers in your back-line, you'd expect.

Arnautovic linked up with him so well the other night, too. That ball for Walters' goal was placed on an absolute sixpence.

Think Shaqiri would have worried us more than f*cking johnny Walters :ahee::dance:
Original post by Tomasio
Think Shaqiri would have worried us more than f*cking johnny Walters :ahee::dance:

Good one.

[video="youtube;S2YcJ-jz2Ig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2YcJ-jz2Ig[/video]
Original post by Tomasio

Oh, and another:

[video="youtube;SXf6I4qiAmY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf6I4qiAmY[/video]
Original post by Mackay
Oh, and another:

[video="youtube;SXf6I4qiAmY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXf6I4qiAmY[/video]

penalty and 1 yarder. Keep going mate.
Original post by Tomasio
penalty and 1 yarder. Keep going mate.

3-0
Difeo has been called out, await response

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shaqiri injured? Now that's a blessing for us. Definitely would have troubled the defence. It's not like Shaqiri is their only threat though, still have the likes of Bojan and Arnautovic to worry about ffs

I'm actually positive for this one however :smile:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Shaqiri injured? Now that's a blessing for us. Definitely would have troubled the defence. It's not like Shaqiri is their only threat though, still have the likes of Bojan and Arnautovic to worry about ffs

I'm actually positive for this one however :smile:

last time i remember seeing you say that you lost 4-0
Original post by Jimmy Seville
last time i remember seeing you say that you lost 4-0

You love making stuff up don't you :lol:

Long time no see :h:
Stoke know how to cut them down to size.
Original post by jimmy seville
3-0

we're top of the leeeeaaague
we're top of the league, we're top of the league, we're top of the leeeeaaaaague
Original post by Tomasio
we're top of the leeeeaaague
we're top of the league, we're top of the league, we're top of the leeeeaaaaague

On goal difference.
Nacho would've had Shaqiri with olives and jalapeños sans cheddar cheese. Kinda sad it won't happen.

Much more concerned about hector and that Austrian.
oh yeah, last season we had Bellerin [second PL start] Chambers Mertesacker Gibbs as our back four at Stoke
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by atom y humber

I can see good old Difeo has changed tac and wasn't talking about games played but talking of minutes played not forgetting that players like aguero and silva are likely to be substituted instead of players like cazorla and coquelin and kompany.

Sanchez gets substituted a load too.

It's not perfect but obviously better than just calling a 15 minute sub appearance equal to a full 90 as you have to with games played.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jimmy Seville
On goal difference.

Meh, I guess it's only slightly better than being 14th and 19 points off the top 2 :smile:
Watch out, you have them thinking they can actually make up that 19 point gap and finish 3rd
Original post by difeo
Sanchez gets substituted a load too.

It's not perfect but obviously better than just calling a 15 minute sub appearance equal to a full 90 as you have to with games played.

Yh because the conversation wasn't about 'starting xi'.

Keep on flipping.
Stoke have still beat the big teams at home that's the worry
Original post by atom y humber
Yh because the conversation wasn't about 'starting xi'.

Keep on flipping.

I have no idea what point you're making here

Latest