The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by emmawebb
Hey, so who all has offers already and for which university? I have my interview for Staffordshire uni on tues (19th of jan) and my DMU interview on weds (20th of jan). I then have my maths and English test for Wolverhampton uni (burton campus) on the 9th of feb and I'm waiting for Angila Ruskin to give me a date as my first one fell on the same date as my Staffordshire interview. Chester rejected me after asking for a second reference but my feedback was that I had a strong enough case, but I needed to relate my personal achievements more towards children's nursing, which I found quite odd as I made sure everything that was written was referenced back to child nursing, so I was confused and upset about that ..although I'm taking the positives from it and Im excited for mt other interviews and really hope I get a place this year. I love hearing everyone else's stories too xx

I got turned down from a different University for the same thing but still happy with the ones I got, good luck with yours:smile:
Has anyone received an offer from Salford? And if so, how long after your interview did you get it?
Original post by Jolleigh
Has anyone received an offer from Salford? And if so, how long after your interview did you get it?

i did i got an interview tomorrow so nerves :frown:
Original post by 4436457
i did i got an interview tomorrow so nerves :frown:

You've had an offer of a place before interview?
i have mine tomorrow too
Original post by heather1807
I have my interview at salford tomorrow how was yours?
no sorry just an interview
You've had an offer of a place before interview?
Original post by 4436457
no sorry just an interview

Ah right! Get yourself some sleep if you can. :yes:
Hi, has anybody heard back from York or Northumbria after interview yet?
Original post by bethey180
Hi, has anybody heard back from York or Northumbria after interview yet?

Hello, nope I haven't even heard from York about an interview or rejection yet. I interviewed at Northumbria 1st Dec and nothing from them yet either. When did you apply?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by allym123
Yana - I can't thank you enough! Got my interview through for the 25th January!

Congratulations! I have my interview on the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrogSmith
Congratulations! I have my interview on the day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exciting! See you there!
Anyone got an interview at Bradford ?
I was at Northumbria 8th December, and York near the end of December- I sent my application of mid October :smile:

I don't think the majority of people hear off Salford till March/April time. She said at my interview that'd you would hear fairly quickly if you are definitely rejected or if you have done really well but she said most don't hear. It is horrible waiting but I'm not thinking about it till March haha
Original post by bethey180
I was at Northumbria 8th December, and York near the end of December- I sent my application of mid October :smile:

Ah... Week after me then at northumbria! Let's no news is good news!:smile: I really want to ring York but don't know if I should:/ just think it's strange that I haven't heard about either an interview or rejection. I applied October 23rd!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katienursing2015
I don't think the majority of people hear off Salford till March/April time. She said at my interview that'd you would hear fairly quickly if you are definitely rejected or if you have done really well but she said most don't hear. It is horrible waiting but I'm not thinking about it till March haha

Yep, I was told that too...I'm just wondering how quickly those who've done really well can expect to hear, haha!

Slight ulterior motive too...Manchester used to be my first choice and Salford was my insurance, but my opinion of both has changed a lot and now Salford is my first choice. I've been offered an interview at Manchester on the 27th but, on the off chance that I did really well at my Salford interview and get offered a place, I'm holding off accepting. I don't want to waste their time if I get an offer from my first choice before their interview date.
Has anyone had an interview/test day at Brighton & could tell me what it was like? :smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 737
Hi everyone! I got an offer last night from Bournemouth; I went for my interview on Tuesday :biggrin:
Original post by lou987
Hi everyone! I got an offer last night from Bournemouth; I went for my interview on Tuesday :biggrin:

Yey well done , you gonna accept or do you have others to consider ?
Reply 739
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
Has anybody applied to Chester, UCLAN or Sheffield Hallam?

hi ive applied to UCLan it is my 1st choice... how have you got on? how long did it take to hear from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending